The eareaser is NOT ereasing-dec.29,2023

I can't spell earreaser properly

It was another one of those nights where shellington was up til 6 in the morning just researching a certain animal he liked, or something along those lines.

He was writing something down, and flipped his pencil to the side of the earreaser so he could earease it, and it did.

Well..sort of.

When you think of an eareaser, usually it leaves some mark behind of the ereased item.

But when shellington thinks of eareeaser, he thinks it'll make the entire thing just disappear, not a trace left behind.

So when he found out that wasn't the case, he was in shackles.

"Why isn't it working?" He asked, looking at the pencil.
"It's supposed to earease, why isn't it doing it's job?!"

Shellington walked out the room with the pencil and paper and went towards the captains room.

"Hey captain, are you awake?" Shellington asked, walking into the Captains pod.
"I've been up, what is it shellington?" The captain replied, looking over at shellington.

"The eareaser isn't doing its job!"
"What do you mean?"
"I was earasing something, and it didn't earease it all!"
"Well it's supposed to leave Some kind of mark of your mistake."

"No it's not! Ereasers removes things! Not leave things behind! I got scammed of my money!"
"This is gonna be a while..."