"Hmm? This right here Y/n?' she said and as she was about to open it, a weird-looking doll jumped out of the fridge earning a scream from her.

You looked at her laughing your stomach out and said, "You should look at your face you dumb bunny," you said to her while she was staring at you with daggers in her eyes

"If you don't shut up now, I'll throw this can up to your head, Y/n," she said while holding the can in her hand. You chuckled, knowing she was only teasing. "Alright, alright, I'll behave," you promised, grinning. "So, what brings you here today? Need some retail therapy or just missed my charming company?"She rolled her eyes and smirked, "Oh, please. I'm here for the thrilling conversation, obviously."

Hey, I'm not your therapist, and if I was, I'd be charging you. So you better give me my money, you oversized bunny," you said, earning a death glare from her. "I'll give you 10 seconds to run before I throw this can at your head so I can knock some sense into that small brain of yours," she said, now looking serious about throwing the can at your head.

You ran and hid on the counter while she was finding her way inside, and after praying that she wouldn't find you, she finally did. You saw her holding the can and about to throw it at your head then you said in a hurry,

"Let's make a peace treaty, my bunny," you said, covering your head with your arms. "What is that, you dumb dork?" she teased, bouncing the can in her hand.

 "Put the can down first and let's talk," you said nervously."No way, you're not getting off that easy," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I'll consider it if you promise not to pull any more pranks on me," she added, still toying with the can.

 "Fine, no more pranks, I promise," you replied, relieved that she was at least open to negotiation.

Taking a deep breath, you said, "So let's start the negotiations," trying to hold your laughter back while trying to bring your voice down due to how cute it looks when she's angry.

It was still looking in her eyes as if she were seeing you with a dagger in each eye. "I will forgive you if you take me out on a friendly date next week," she said with a smile on her face. 

"Hey, I'm not rich, and I have bills to pay," you said while whining at her suggestion, "but I'll give it a shot because it's not every day you'll get to hang out with an idol," you said teasing her, "but I'll try."

Eventually, the daggers in her eyes faded out, and they were replaced with a gif of a smile that said, "Mmm, I'll make sure that I make you suffer next week." while laughing at what she had just said.

You grinned, "Pfft, Me? Scared of theme park rides? I'm sure Hanni Pham that your ass will be screaming in those rides," as you teasingly teased her, "and oh, no, you won't be able to go on the ride because you're so short," you said laughing at your own words. Then you realized what had struck you.

You laughed even harder as she looked at you with a dagger in her eyes, "If you don't stop teasing me now, I'll take care of it" she said smacking your shoulders, so you laughed even harder.

Hanni, that look on your face makes me wish I could take a picture of it, you say, still laughing, she smacks you again and smiles "Ohh Y/n wants a picture of me", she whispers while grinning.

Immediately you blushed as you heard what she said, "What a teaser, you oversized bunny." You said while covering your face, "Hey, pull out your phone, and let's take a picture together," she said to you.

"Hey earth to Y/n, you're spacing out. Don't you want to take a selfie with me and show it off to your friends?" she said teasingly. "Hey, I don't have friends here, I only have you," you replied

She blushed at your words, "Just shut up, and let's take a selfie." You pulled out your phone and opened the camera app. "Hey, come closer, Hanni," you said.

She moved closer to you and as you took the picture, she kissed your cheeks. "Wh-at?" you were taken aback by her sudden actions.

She glanced at you and said, "Well, it's my time to go, Y/n. See you next week?" in a teasing tone. "And don't dream about me too much," she added, teasing stood there, bewildered, as she turned and walked away with a mischievous smile playing on her lips. The sound of her laughter lingered in the air as you tried to make sense of what had just happened.

You were just standing there, totally caught off guard by what she did. She was staring right into your eyes, and it felt like her gaze was keeping you glued in place. Your mind was racing, trying to process what had just gone down, but your body was like, "Nope, not moving." It felt like time just stopped as you tried to get a grip, but her surprise move had you completely stunned and unable to budge.

"well see you next week?" she said once again and you replied "Yeah see you next week" That's the only word that came out of your mouth.

As she walked towards the exit, you yelled out, "Watch your step, you silly rabbit," just teasing her.

"I haven't even left yet, Y/n. Already missing me?" she teased, waving as she walked to the exit. I rolled my eyes and grinned, "Of course, I can't live without you for a second." I shouted. She laughed and blew me a flying kiss before disappearing through the door.

.

.

.

.

.

She stood at the front of their dorm's door, checking the time—it was almost 12 AM. "I'm definitely getting interviewed," she thought to herself. As she opened the door slowly, she was met with four girls standing with crossed arms, giving her suspicious looks.

The group leader was a little upset with Pham for coming home late, but Pham responded with a positive attitude, saying, "At least I didn't get hurt in the bright light."

The four girls sighed, and Minji suddenly spoke, "Don't do that ever again, Hanni. We were worried for you," Minji said to the carefree bunny who was home late.

Sure, Unnie, please don't do that again. Haerin almost called the police to file a missing person case," Hyein said, almost laughing. Hanni looked a bit embarrassed as she apologized profusely to her friends. "I'm sorry, guys. I lost track of time while I was out exploring," she said, feeling guilty. "I promise it won't happen again." The girls couldn't help but smile at Hanni's sincerity, knowing that she always meant well despite her carefree nature.

 The girls nodded, reassured by Hanni's apology. "Just let us know next time, okay? We don't want to worry about you," Haerin said, giving Hanni a warm hug. "We're glad you're safe, but we care about you too much to go through that again." Hanni hugged her back, feeling grateful for such caring friends. "I promise, I will," she said with a smile. With that, the tension dissolved, and the four friends spent the rest of the evening chatting and laughing, grateful for each other's company.

Don't count the days, live them.

-Rys