Eli takes y/ns coffee so that the striker now has to go. The mother goes back inside to her other daughter's.

Ale: what did you say to her?
Eli: non of your business, I don't tell Alba and y/n about the conversations we had.
Ale: true.

Y/n walked up to Esme and Lucy.

Y/n: hey, do you mind if I join?
Lucy: No not at all.

Esme: we play play mobile, you can be Lucy's girlfriend.
Y/n: why am I Lucy's girlfriend?
Esme: because we play family and you and Lucy both like women or do you forgot that you kissed a woman?

The two Barcelona players laughed at the comment of Esme.

Y/n: No I don't forgot.
Esme: do you still love her?

Esme: okay, now we have to bring the dog to the doctor, he is sick.

Esme yawns while rubbing her eyes.

Y/n: do you want to come in my lap before you fall on the ground.

She just nods and crawls into y/ns lap. They continue to play till they realize that Esme is asleep. Y/n don't want to wake her up so they both just sit on the grass and talk while leaning against the garden wall.

Y/n: you missing Manchester?
Lucy: yeah, especially my dog Narla.
Y/n: why isn't she here?
Lucy: my mum missed her so I brought Narla to her when we visited you. But also my mum take cares of her when I have a busy schedule.
Y/n: so you a dog person?
Lucy: a 100% and you?
Y/n: 50/50 I love dogs but I also really love cats.
Lucy: let me guess... Black cats?
Y/n: yesss, how do you know?
Lucy: when you talk about cats you mention often black cats.

The striker looks at the English women, now only realizing how the dark hair perfectly suits these green eyes and how the freckles match.

Lucy: are you alright?
Y/n: I'm just a bit tired, plus I have a sand back sleeping on me.
Lucy: I can take her over if you want.
Y/n: nah I'm alright.
Lucy: you sure?

Y/n just yawns a yes out of her mouth, not even thinking about that she lays her head on Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy: let's go in and take a brake on the couch.
Y/n: okay.

Lucy takes Esme and helps y/n up, Ehen Theo Walk in no one is in the living room. The three of them were making themselves comfortable on the couch and all three quickly dose off.

As Eli, Alba and Ale walk into the living room they find the cutest scenery. Lucy and y/n in each other's arms and in between Esme.

Alba: mama can you give me the camera over there?
Eli: yes.

Eli hand Alba the camera and she made a foto of the three cuties on the couch.

Ale: why are you making a picture?
Alba: what always take pictures of y/n in special moments and when she get married she gets an Photo album from me, you too.
Ale: me too?
Alba: yes, mama gave me the idea. Remember when we turned 18 where we got the album from her?
Ale: yes.

The two Siblings look to their mother who is looking at y/n and Lucy. Eli is so happy to see y/n with someone who is pure and caring, maybe now they are denying that they have feelings but every mother has that 6th sense.

Eli: Ale, is y/n doing good?
Ale: I don't know...she...
Eli: what's wrong?
Ale: she drank after the last game a lot and at also at the club.
Eli: she drinks again?
Alba: mama it's probably just cause it was her last night with her team and they've won that title and you know how easy you can get drunk when you party.
Eli: right, please just make sure she doesn't fall back, she seems happy.

After two hours the Power Nap got disturbed.

Ale: y/n we have to drive back.

The brown haired woman rubbed her eyes and sits up.

Y/n what time is it?
Ale: 17:12, dinner with the team is at 18:30.
Y/n: okay.

Y/n: I let Esme sleep in the car.

She looks over to Lucy.

Y/n: and Lucy.

The two of them laughed at how Lucy was sleeping, with her arms wrapped around Esme and one of y/ns legs plus her mouth is wide open.

Ale: should I drive?
Y/n: yes please, can you start the car, I'm waking them up.

Ale nods and take the keys.

Y/n: Luce...
Lucy: mh?
Y/n: we have to go back, we're taking Esme with us.
Lucy: what?
Y/n: as a surprise she can eat with us remember?
Lucy: right.
Y/n: I'm getting her in the car.
Lucy: okay, I'm coming after in two minutes.
Y/n: don't take to long.
Lucy: shut up, your the sleeper.

They both chuckled while y/n lifts up Esme. The Striker sat y/n in the car and said goodbye to Alba and Eli. Now Alexia, y/n and the sleeping Esme are waiting on Lucy.

Eli: it was nice to see you today.
Lucy: it always is nice to be here, especially with a beautiful Lady like you.

She said with a big goofy grin while Eli slightly punched against her arm while laughing.

Eli: come here.

They both hugged and then Lucy said goodbye to alba.

Eli: make sure y/n is okay.
Lucy: I will.

Lucy got out of the house and got right in the car. The four drove off to the campground again. The defender fell asleep again while the two women in the front are awake.

Ale: sooo, how are you doing lately?
Y/n: good.
Ale: cmon only good?
Y/n: I signed for Barca again, I'm with you, Eli, alba, Esme, so yeah it's good.
Ale: don't forget Lucy.
Y/n what do you mean don't forget Lucy?
Ale: it seems yo- your getting along with each other.
Y/n: we're friends now, we talked things out.
Ale: that's good.
Y/n: yep.

Ale: do you miss Manchester?
Y/n: yes, I miss lessi and tooney.
Ale: you three are now playing in different clubs right?
Y/n: ...yes, we thought we would be playing together a bit longer. I'm sorry for Ella, I left, Alessia left and Ona, she's the only one who stayed from the friend group.

The small talk continued till they arrived.

======
I hope you'll like this one, sorry for not updating, just hadn't time to but you'll get some chapters next week😉