But soon the flower shook as if it was cold, it shivered and shriveled into dust. Its ashes spread across the tiny island. The fire was put out and the ice melted, sprouts of grass started peeking out of the soil and tiny flowers started blooming.

The island wasn't as clean or perfect as before but it was beautiful despite its scars.

(I was trying to be inspiring here but I'm failing)

----

Insert power testing because:

1: I am too lazy

2: This man has a total of 53 powers

I'm not gonna do that

----

After the incident on the island, Saiki did a quick assessment of his powers. Everything about the rings felt just like the limiters created by his brother. But a key difference was that his powers were under his control now. Relief washed over him.

His strength is more manageable now, and so is his petrifaction, X-ray vision, and psychometry. Though, much to his dismay, his telepathy was still uncontrollable as always. Fishes don't have many thoughts but he could still hear them quietly. Saiki is still on the fence about gods but he'll at least thank them for giving his Germanium ring.

The psychic glanced down at the other two rings, he was happy that the rings looked normal to the human eye and that they were more durable and secure than Kusuke's limiters.

Soon, two golden spider lilies started to sprout. These flowers seem to bloom a familiar child wearing a dull blue yukata and a cat. Saiki's mind went blank for a second. 'Good grief...' he thought while observing the child and cat peacefully sleeping upon the golden flowers.

Saiki found a spot on the fluffy grass and settled himself down, feeling a welcomed relief in his back. After days of continuous kneeling, curving his back into a C shape, and raging hell on the island. Even after his outburst, he didn't give himself a break. His curiosity about his powers was too strong, leaving no room for rest.

Feeling exhausted, Saiki decided not to wake the others and removed his Germanium ring. It was a precautionary measure, just in case someone unintentionally decided to unleash a mental scream that could potentially shatter eardrums.

Then he took a much-needed nap.

----

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

As time passed to the morning of the next day, Amp started to wake up as something was trying to close up on his body. 'Who dares disturb my sleep?' Amp thought grumpily.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' Amp screamed as he realized the yellow flower, that he was somehow lying on, was closing up on him. He was desperately trying to scratch at the petals but his claws couldn't even pierce the flower.

Due to Amp's scream, Saiki actually woke up to see the cat stupidly clawing at the yellow spider lily... Even though there was enough leeway between the petals for him to walk out. The psychic couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the sight of the trapped Amp's unnecessary struggle.

"Amp. I will get you out of the flower if you stop struggling" Saiki said in Amp's mind. "Yeah, yeah. Now get me out, human!" Saiki, unphased by the cat's attitude, simply raised an eyebrow, expecting something.

The mental debate in Amp's mind was wasting time. The gap between the petals was decreasing every moment, making him more anxious. Somehow, the cat's face scrunched into an ugly expression. "This again...? Please free me from this monstrous flower." Amp thought in a strained exasperated voice.