Chapter 7: The Crying Closet (2)

—————————

What was Emu's idea you may ask? She thought it was a good idea for the whole school to pick which script works best for them. And they ended up picking the first script that was made.

—————————

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! RUI HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON?!!!?!?!?!?!!?" Rui borrowed the field track so Tsukasa could try the new invention made by Rui. Currently, Tsukasa is in the air and is almost falling to his demise.

"THERE SHOULD BE A BUTTON ON YOUR WRIST CONTROLLER!! PRESS THAT!!" Rui folded the script, making it look like a megaphone.

Tsukasa hurriedly did what he was told and pushed the button, he then screamed when it accelerated through the sky.

Eventually, students found the flying man in the air, disturbing the lesson. Of course, some students went outside to check the situation. But why would he care? If he doesn't control this, he will die!!

Tsukasa quickly tried to balance himself and tinker with the settings. Eventually, he got the hang of it as he flew around the sky with a smile on his face.

"This is so much fun!!!" Tsukasa laughed as he flew around the sky.

"Tsukasa come down! The fuel is almost empty!" Rui warned the blonde. Tsukasa did more tricks in the air before going down toward the members... But he realized...

How in the world is he gonna land?! Yeah, he should be used to it considering Rui also uses airborne inventions on him. But he never made a perfect landing! Everything always results in a rough landing!

He then spots people in the distance

"Watch out!!" Yet the person failed to hear Tsukasa's warning. Resulting in a crash. The person groaned in pain as Tsukasa instantly for up.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry—" When Tsukasa lens out his hand. He couldn't believe my eyes.

—————————

Rui, Emu, and Nene. Went to where Tsukasa had crashed. Only to find him being tackled by two girls.

"I don't believe it!! You've gotten that far! Man, I wish I could make my dreams come true." The girl who seemingly had a very dark-tanned skin and black hair. Beside was another girl with white hair and very light skin. Both seemed to enjoy Tsukasa's company given that they'd been crashed on. They were comfortable around him.

"Uhm, Tsukasa..? Who are they?" Emu curiously looks at them they are very close to Tsukasa.

"Oh!! So these are your new friends!! Hi, I'm Lia Rosebelle. Currently the new Head Girl of this school." The black-haired girl greeted them with a smile.

"I'm Daisy Hagihara, I like to try and compose music like my boyfriend Sean." The girl with white wavy hair as she waved at them.

"I didn't know you have chicks Tsukasa." Nene wanted to burst out a laugh but she tried to hold it in.

"Hey!! They are NOT my chicks!! They are my friends— HMPH!!" The girl who called herself Lia covered Tsukasa's mouth as the blonde boy struggled to get out of her grasp.

"Wlmet gwo owff mmi!!! (Let go of me!!)" Lia resisted before looking at them.

"That was a lie, he had a LOT of girls fawning over him when we were together at school." Lia didn't wanna mention what school. All Tsukasa knew was that he'd trust her and Daisy only with that life a secret.

"You're joking, right.?" Nene spoke in a shocked manner, the same goes with Emu and Rui. Who would believe it?! Surely Akito wouldn't.

But what confused them was how Tsukasa had friends outside the country. This confused the Troupe members. Tsukasa kept his past hidden aside from Saki's sickness. So they were confused about how he knew them.