1

the door of class 1A swung open and raven stepped in, to engrossed in her own thoughts to even notice the boy jump from his seat and run over to her at full speed. when she does notice he is swinging his arm towards her, her eyes widen and she ducks under his flying arm

"I'm Tenya ida, are you aware that you are exactly 5 minutes late! and who are you?"

"mornin" she jumps back slightly "my name is raven" looking the boy up and down before popping the gun in her mouth she tucks her phone back into her pocket

"that is not the attitude to have, do you know where you are, you are in-" he is cut off when raven ducks under his arm turning on her heel she hums. "class 1a, no?"  she lets out a small chuckle as she sits in her chair. 

suddenly a girl turns to look at raven, holding out her hand raven glances at her. 

"hello, I'm mina Ashido" 

"hi, my name is raven." raven chuckles and folds her arms over her chest, kicking her feet onto the desk, her tail thrashes behind her in a playful way. 

"so what's your quirk?" mina asks, leaning over more to talk to raven. "blood lust, what about you?" raven questions, noticing how the girl stared at the fluff on the end of the tail. 

"acid" mina hums pulling her eyes away from the girls tail, raven smiles and nods and goes to say something but is interrupted. 

"what do you think your doing!" a voice yells, raven lifts her gaze to the blue haired boy from before was stood over her, "this is blatant disrespect to UA property!" he flaps his arm around and raven sighs, kicking her feet from the table and sitting up straight.

"who shoved a stick up your ass?" she mumbles, the boy tenses, going to say something but the door opens again.

"If you are here to only do chatter then maybe this is not the right place for you-...."

all eyes turn to the yellow caterpillar that slumps into the room. raven chuckles at Aizawa's tardiness. 

"Alright, it took you eight seconds to quiet down" aizawa said as he shed the sleeping bag, stepping into the classroom. "That won't do. Time is limited." He looked around the class.

"Oh, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Shota Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher." The class was stunned. Aizawa held up one of the UA gym uniforms.

"everyone grab a uniform and head outside" he motions to the uniforms he dropped on the table. gradually everyone stands up and walks over grabbing a uniform and heading out into the halls.

-------------------------

walking into the girls changing rooms raven tugged her uniform over her head and sighed, leaning abit to stretch her arms her bones popped and she rolled her shoulders. her body was decorated in scars. even though her body healed, it never healed the deep scars. 

though the tattoo covered most of them,

"GAH!" ochaco yelps, making raven jump and the others look over. "raven, you have a tattoo, surely your not old enough!" 

raven glanced over her shoulder at the ink and chuckled as the other girls gradually got closer. 

"oh wow, that's dope as fuck" jiro whispers. 

"did it hurt?" toru questions, raven shakes her head. "not really" 

"how old were you when you got it?" momo looks at raven with curiosity. 

"about 14" raven tugs her sport uniform shirt on and smiles, using her tail to move her clothes out of the way. 

-------------------