𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

Start from the beginning

"We'll send you the exam result later." The old man dismissed. With respectful bows, the two girls left.

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

"How's the result, Maki, Yeonhee?" A nun came, questioning the two girls.

"We got accepted." The girl with bangs, named Yeonhee, replied.

"Are you sure you both want to study there?" The nun asked, feeling worried.

"We have to, sister." Maki replied.

"I'll pray to God to help protect you both, Maki." The nun replied, not so sure about this.

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

"Ms Maki, Ms Yeonhee, please get changed to join our welcoming party." A man instructed, his hair styled as he wore a pale brown vest, underneath it had a shirt and black pants. He then lifted the handle of both of the girls' luggages and led them to the way.

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

“tibett!” a girl with long, silky hair poked the side of a bored male, whose name is now known as ‘tibet’ with a pout, “this is so boring.”

tibet looked back at the girl with a sigh, “you‘re right,” he nodded, “but they‘re atleast a tad bit better than the parties, mother makes us attend, no?”

the girl nodded, pouting slightly, “still! i thought it‘d be better, cause you know, we‘re all students and everything?” she expressed her thoughts, sulkily glancing at the student body gathered in the area.

“it‘s a party thrown by the elite, what more do you expect, jiyeon?” tibet questioned the girl, jiyeon, who huffed in response, “you‘re no fun too, brother!” she replied, pouting, crossing her arms over her chest.

tibet sighed, glancing at his sister fondly, “hm, well –” however, before he could continue, he was cut off by a man appearing infront of them, offering them a plate full of delicacies, “ooh, thank you!” she thanked, her eyes shining while her hand reached out to take one of the chocolate glazed delicacy. the man offered a smile in return before moving on to offer the delicacies to other students.

jiyeon‘s eyes shone as she took a bite of the chocolate glazed delight, “wah, it‘s so tasty! you should try too, tibs!”

tibet shot his sister a fond look before biting into the delight too, “you‘re right,” he nodded.

“when have i ever been wrong?”

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

yeonhee glanced around, observing the students gathered in the area, her bored eyes taking in every detail.

“yeonh – yeonhee!” yeonhee was soon snapped out of her thoughts by her friend, maki, who was shaking her, “wah,” yeonhee inhaled, taking a moment to get herself back together, “what are you doing, maki?”

maki frowned, “what –” she then huffed, composing herself, “i just wanted to offer you this!” she extended her hand towards yeonhee, “it‘s delicious! try it!” she urged her friend to try it with an encouraging smile.

yeonhee glanced at the chocolate covered delight, scrunching her nose slightly, but nonetheless, she took the delight offered to her and took a bite of it, humming appreciatively.