Beach romance !!!

AND ....Hayes says "listen the thing I said on the balcony ,just forget it I was not thinking correctly "
"Oh ok"i say sadly
"I mean you have. Nash and I don't wanna come between you two"he says while looking down
"Yeah me too between you and Laura .."there was a long moment of silence then I say "so we're cool now "
"Yes ,yes we are "he says
tbh I wasn't happy at all but I was still so angry at him .....then he opened his mouth and said something he should have never said ..."anyway Laura is the most hottest girl in the world ..." Oh no he didn't ..did he just say that ..I thought to my self wait and watch .....Benjamin Hayes Grier ..you wait and you watch ..
I didn't say anything just put on a fake smile ..and went to bed ....so did he ..."good night y/n " he said ..but i didn't respond .
NEXT MORNING ........
I woke up when the sun hit my eyes ..Hayes was already awake which was surprising ....but before I could say anything ...he said "we are going to the beach so get ready ...and fast " he said that in a very rude manner so..
"Hayes ..let me explain something to you"i say as he stands in front of me and crosses his arms ..."uh hmmm.."I cleared my throat and said "if your gonna act like this ..I mean these mood swings of yours ..one minute your fine the other your obnoxious and rude if it's gonna be that way then this whole trip is will be ruined ..so tell me is something wrong .."as soon as he was going to open his mouth.. Laura came in.. Oh good lord ..anyway she came in and she took Hayes away ..so I was alone in the room ..we were going to the beach so I decided to wear a black bikini which has hot pink lace on it ..and over it I wore my shorts and a t shirt...wire my shaded..and we headed out ...we were all in the car I was taking pics etc with everyone except Hayes...so cameron ,nash and me were like besties forever so we were sitting together ..and like always together whenever we met ..

AT THE BEACH .....
The beach was beautiful .. The sand was white and the waters were crystal clear they were lots of people but we saw a place where nobody was there...the sun was shinning bright as ever ..there were some really nice guys running .. And the waves were sick ..;)

There were seats for us .. It hook off my shorts and t shirt ..I could see a lot of people staring as in Hayes ,nash ,cameron .. And the other boys "what "I say
"Nothing "they all say in sync
I sat down and put some sunscreen and put my shades on and just lay down there ...so I was in the middle ..cameron on my left tbh cameron has a real good body ;) ..nash on the left ..and everybody was looking at us coz we were looking like those cool friends ...

After a while i said to nash "let's go into the water "
"Fine "
We went into the water hand in hand ...as soon as we got in to the water the waves were really big ..they hit hard but nash didn't let go of me ....I had an idea I whispered the plan.. After a while he kissed me and the a big wave hit us and nash fell on top of me we both fell into the water......we both got out of the water Hayes was turning so red you should have seen his face......
Then he started walking towards me and fast .. He came upto me he literally pushed nash away ..he put his hands around my cheeks pulled me closer AND .....
-----------------------------------
A/n sorry for the cliffhanger ..plz vote and comment that should I continue the story ...