the tension mounted as we were instructed to choose our team captains. after much deliberation, danny was unanimously chosen as the leader for my team.

on the other side, the blue team made their decision and picked fu. the room was abuzz with anticipation as we soaked in the excitement.

and then, with a burst of energy, we were all told to head to the challenge area.

as we arrived, our eyes were immediately drawn to the screen, where the words ' fake reaction ' appeared.

confusion washed over the crowd as we tried to comprehend how this challenge would unfold.

everyone was scratching their heads, wondering how exactly we were supposed to navigate through this intriguing and mysterious task.

FAKE REACTION

here's how it works. one break selects three members to play in each round. they are given three items , one of them is unpleasant. the other team must guess who they think has the unpleasant item and avoid picking someone who is faking their reaction. let's go

it was the first round, and it was the blue team's turn. that meant it was up to my team to figure out who had the dreaded wasabi toothpaste.

we watched as they all bravely put the toothpaste in their mouths, but as soon as kaci and fu tasted it, they started gagging.

fu's eyes turned red, while kaci's eyes started watering. shannon, on the other hand, seemed completely unfazed, giving us no clues whatsoever.

with bated breath, we all locked in our guess that kaci had the wasabi toothpaste. and then came the moment of truth.

the instruction was given that whoever had the wasabi toothpaste had to stand up. we were all on the edge of our seats, filled with anticipation.

and just like that, fu stood up, still gagging, revealing that he was indeed the one who had the wasabi toothpaste.

it meant that we didn't gain a point, but the blue team certainly did.

danny made the bold choice of picking joyce, ten, and stars for the dreaded tuna milkshake round. lucky for us, that meant danny and i didn't have to endure it ourselves.

just the thought of a tuna milkshake made my stomach turn. stars looked absolutely terrified, like he was about to lose his lunch.

and when he took a sip, he couldn't hold it in any longer and spat it out. joyce, on the other hand, seemed unfazed by the whole ordeal.

ten, surprisingly, said it wasn't too bad and kept on sipping. the blue team started speculating that joyce and stars had taken some sips, while ten hadn't touched the drink.

they were convinced it was ten who had the tuna milkshake, so they locked in their guess. and then came the moment of truth.

the instruction was given that the person with the tuna milkshake had to stand up. joyce stood up.
that meant we gained a point for our team.

danny and i were overjoyed, jumping up and down with excitement. and while we were celebrating, i may have cheekily swiped ten's milkshake while danny did the same with stars'.

it was time for the spoon of salt round, and ash, george, and shannon stepped up to take on the challenge.

right off the bat, danny and i were convinced it was shannon, so we confidently locked in our guess.

but then, to our surprise, ash stood up. i quickly noticed that she hadn't even finished half of her spoonful, while everyone else had.

that meant it was 2-1, and our team didn't get the point this time.

danny made his picks for the next round: himself, stars, and joyce. it was the leg wax challenge, which meant i had to secretly wax someone's leg from under the table.

i had decided to go for stars. as i started waxing, danny pretended to flinch for a fake reaction, trying to throw off the other team.

the blue team was convinced it was stars and confidently locked in their guess. stars stood up. they got it right, which meant the blue team won today's challenge with a score of 3-1.

❀❀❀

it was a little while after the challenge, maybe an hour or two had passed. and out of nowhere, it seemed like danny's instructive thoughts kicked in because he kicked the table.

his kick actually made a hole in the table. it was such a shocking moment that ash, george, and i all gasped in disbelief at the destruction. we definitely didn't see that coming.

' maeve my bubba please control your boyfriend he's out of control ' ash said something, but i was so shocked by what danny had just done that I couldn't even reply.

but then, i had a brilliant idea. i grabbed my bottle and placed it in the hole he made in the table.

with my hands under my chin, i confidently said, ' they don't call me bob the builder for nothing cos i've just fixed that '

and that's when danny, ash, and george burst out laughing. laughter is definitely the best way to turn a surprising situation into a memorable one.

maya speaks!!!ఌ

hello my lovelies
leave your suggestions here

mwah love use
opinions on the book so far?