18

as the day's battles waned, a collective exhaustion washed over us. our bodies ached, our spirits were weary, and our faces were smeared with the evidence of our endeavors.

the air was heavy with the scent of spent energy and camaraderie. an agreement passed between us; it was time to call a truce. we all felt it, the undeniable truth that the red team had emerged victorious.

their strategy, their spirit, their sheer determination had outshone us all. we were all ready to lay down our arms, concede the victory, and retreat into the comforting embrace of rest.

as the intensity of our challenge reached its peak, we found ourselves gravitating towards the sanctuary of the living room.

the room, with its familiar comfort, seemed to call us, offering a much-needed respite from the whirlwind of emotions we were experiencing.

a truce, a pause in our relentless pursuit of victory. we were all teetering on the edge of exhaustion, the adrenaline rush threatening to give way to a feeling of imminent collapse.

some of us clutched our stomachs, the strain of the challenge leaving us nauseous, while others swayed on their feet, the world spinning around them. the room filled with a collective sigh of relief as we put our challenge on hold, ready to regroup and recharge.

' housemates , as you have decided to give up the todays challenge. you will be punished. please await further instructions '

❀❀❀

' housemates as neither teams completed todays challenge , you will both be receiving budget box meals for dinner '

' nooooo , who cares ' danny, in his dramatic fashion, placed his hands on his head, feigning concern.

he held the act for a beat before breaking into a grin, admitting he didn't really care. and truth be told, none of us were really bothered about missing out on a takeaway.

' furthermore , ash was competing in a secret challenge in order to win the housemates luxury items back. as ash failed her secret challenge , housemates will be receiving that reward '

' FUCK OFF , no i didn't ' ash quickly dismissed the notion of her failing her covert mission, stating it was simply not true.

' what did you have to do? ' i inquired with ash about her clandestine task, as it was news to all of us that she was even undertaking one.

' right , they said i have to not participate in the cycling today. ' ash began to clarify, detailing the tasks she was assigned.

' you did , you did ' danny reminisced about the time when ash participated in today's cycling challenge.

' and. there's one more thing. welcome back madam joyce '

when sugarlips announced joyce's return and she appeared on the TV, we were all gobsmacked. the room erupted with screams and table banging.

' we here , we here. we've arrived. hello it's good to be back thank you so much for bringing me back , i was literally on the brink of tears. ' joyce said from the TV

' have you enjoyed watching your fellow housemates today? '

' honestly , i've absolutely loved it first of all , the angles that you seeing is absolutely chaotic. the mess , the bumcracks, it's givinggg ' she added on

' i am feeling generous and have decided to grant you entry back into the house '

in the split second of the news of joyce being allowed back into the house , a wave of raw emotion swept through the room.

it was as if someone had flipped a switch, transforming the tranquil atmosphere into a riotous one. the air was charged with a mixture of shock, excitement, and anticipation.

everyone  around us, caught up in the moment, leaped to their feet, their screams reaching a fever pitch, bouncing off the walls, creating an almost tangible wall of sound.

they were like a pack of wolves howling in unison, their voices echoing into the night.
yet , amidst this pandemonium, danny and i remained seated, our calm demeanor a stark contrast to the frenzied spectacle unfolding before our eyes.

we were like two statues in the eye of a storm, unmoved by the whirlwind of excitement that had taken hold of everyone else.

but this calmness was only skin deep. inside, my mind was a whirlpool of thoughts and emotions. joyce's return was no ordinary event.

it was a game-changer. it meant that one of us, one of the housemates, was about to have their world turned upside down. and i had a gut feeling about who that unfortunate individual would be.

this thought gnawed at me, casting a long, ominous shadow over the joyous occasion. i tried to ignore it, to get lost in the euphoria like everyone else, but it clung to me, a persistent reminder of the harsh reality that was about to unfold.

the pit of my stomach churned with unease as i tried to shake off the ominous feeling clouding my thoughts.

joyce was back, and the house was instantly plunged into a state of ecstatic chaos. the moment her familiar face crossed the threshold, a collective gasp filled the room, quickly morphing into a chorus of joyous screams.

the walls seemed to shake with the sheer volume of their elation, their voices intertwining, creating a symphony of jubilation. it was as if a bolt of lightning had struck, electrifying everyone with a jolt of pure, unadulterated excitement.

' wait i'm so sorry. before we start anything , we're going to need to watch the rest of this i can't lie ' kust as joyce's words echoed in the room, kaci's voice interjected, asking the fateful question, "who's gotta leave?"

it was at that precise moment that my suspicions were confirmed - my conspiracy theory had been right all along. joyce's return meant that she would have to replace one of the current housemates.

the pieces of the puzzle fell into place, and the weight of the situation hung heavy in the air. the tension was palpable, as everyone held their breath, waiting for the revelation that would change someone's life forever.

my heart raced, knowing that the dynamics of the house were about to be irrevocably altered.

' however , my generosity came say a price. please state the name of the housemate you would like to replace '

just as sugarlips's words faded away, a palpable shift in the atmosphere took hold of the room. the air seemed to thicken, and a sense of foreboding washed over us.

it was the moment of truth, the dreaded evictions . the room transformed, as if a crimson veil had been draped over everything.

the walls seemed to close in, suffused with tension and anticipation. deep down, i knew that either watson or i would be the unfortunate soul to face the consequences.

the weight of uncertainty pressed upon me, and my heart sank as the reality of the situation sank in.

A / N

locked in reunion p1 is out tonight ong im so exited.

ALSO IM A CELEB FINAL IS ON TODAY???

anyway , leave ur comments here on who you want to win this series locked in. should i stick to the show and make kaci win because tbh i LOVE her , or should i go off script and go with one of your guys suggestions

i HATE to be a beg but i have a new book out called   • 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ( 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐒 ) so could use check it out? thank you so much!!

thanks so much for the support on this book too , i've made one book before and it has 17k views at this moment in time

honestly i love use for the support!!!