As we run toward the stairs Mordechai smashes his axe down, catching the shelves and bringing the jars crashing down on Dean and Mordechai and Sam begin fighting. "Come on Dean" I yelled and help him up. As I stand I feel something grab my foot and look down to see a rope was around my leg. Before I can say anything I'm yanked to the ground and dragged backwards "Dean, Sam" I yell and they both turn to me. "Shelby" Dean yells and they both run towards me.

I look around and grab onto the corner of the wall, holding on for dear life as Dean and Sam run over. Sam pulls me as Dean quickly gets out his pocket knife and cuts the rope. Sam helps me up as Mordechai smashes the electrical box and sparks fly everywhere. Sam, Dean, and I bolt for the door. We head upstairs and Mordechai swings us through the front door and fall through the emergency tape and roll down the steps, spring immediately to our feet and keep running to see Ed and Harry with their cameras about to go in.

"Get that damn thing outta my face" Dean yells at Ed as he video tapes and Sam yells for them to go before we leave. We head to the motel room and Dean is sitting on the bed drawing the symbol, Sam is researching, and I'm icing more angle that has rope marks on it. "What the hell is this symbol? It's buggin' the hell outta me. This whole damn job's buggin' me. I thought the legend said Mordechai only goes after chicks" Dean said mad.

"It does" I said and glared at Dean and he nods, "all right. Well I mean that explains why he went after you, but why me" Dean says to Sam and I smile slightly. "Hilarious, the legend also says he hung himself but did you see those slit wrists. What's up with that, and the axe to? I mean, ghosts are usually pretty strict, right? Following the same patterns over and over" Sam said.

"But this mook keeps changing" Dean says and Sam click away on his laptop. "Exactly, I'm telling ya, the way the story goes, wait a minute" Sam says as he looks at the laptop "what" I ask and look up. "Someone added a new post to the Hell Hound site. Listen to this. 'They say Mordechai Murdock was really a Satanist who chopped up his victims with an axe before slitting his own wrists. Now he's imprisoned in the house for eternity" Sam reads.

Still staring at the symbol he has drawn, Dean suddenly sits straight up. "Where the hell is this going" Sam asked "I don't know but I think I might have just figured out where it all started" Dean said and quickly gets up and puts his shoes on. "Joy" I said and get off the other bed as Sam and I put our shoes and jackets on before leaving. We head to the Music Store where Craig works.

Craig is sitting at the counter looking depressed "hey Craig, remember us" Dean says as we approach him. "Guys, look I'm really not in the mood to answer any of your questions ok" Craig says with a sigh. "Oh don't worry, we're just here to buy an album, that's all" Dean says and flicks through and picks up an album. Dean talks to Sam and me as we approach the counter.

"You know I couldn't figure out what that symbol was and then I realized that it doesn't mean anything. It's the logo for the Blue Oyster Cult" Dean said and looks at Craig "tell me Craig, you, uh, you into BOC? Or just scaring the hell outta people? Now why don't you tell us about that house, without lying through your ass this time" Dean asked "if you can manage that" I said with a smile.

Craig sighs "all right, um. My cousin Dana was on break from TCU. Ah, I guess we were just bored, looking for something to do. So I showed her this abandoned dump I found. We thought it would be funny if we made it look like it was haunted. So we painted symbols on the walls, some from some albums, some from some of Dana's theology textbooks. Then we found out this guy Murdock used to live there so we ...we made up some story to go along with that. So they told people, who told other people. And then these two guys put it on their stupid website. Everything just took on a life of its own. I mean I, I thought it was funny at first but... now that girl's dead! It was just a joke, you know. I mean, none of it was real, we made the whole thing up. I swear" Craig says.

"All right" Sam says softly and we turn to leave "if none of it was real how the hell do you explain Mordechai" Dean asked us, expecting no answer. We headed back to the motel room and Sam takes a shower while I am on the bed, cleaning my gun. Dean walks in and I look up at him "hey" I said and "hey" he says back to me and walks over to Sam's bed, lifting a packet labelled 'Itching Powder". I look at him and smile, shaking my head "hey, I'm back" Dean yells to Sam.

"Hey, where were you" Sam calls from the bathroom. "Oh, I went out" Dean says and picks up Sam's underwear from the bed and shakes the content of the packet onto it. I shake my head and laugh slightly before going back to cleaning my gun. "So I think I might have a theory about what's going on" "oh yeah" Dean says "what if Mordechai is a Tulpa" Sam yells. "Tulpa" Dean asks confused and Sam emerges from the bathroom and Dean quickly turns around "yeah, a Tibetan thought form".

"Yeah, I know what a Tulpa is. Hey why don't you get dressed, I wanna go grab something to eat" Dean says with a huge smile and enters the bathroom and Sam picks up his underwear. I laugh to myself before shaking my head. We head out to grab something to eat and get some coffee "so, what about these Tulpas" I ask as we sit down and Sam looks uncomfortable. "Ok, so there was this incident in Tibet in 1915. Group of monks visualised a golem in their head. The meditated on it so hard they bought the thing to life. Outta thin air" Sam says.

"So" Dean asks "that was 20 monks. Imagine what 10,000 web surfers could do. I mean Craig starts the story about Mordechai, then it spreads, goes online. Now there are countless people all believing in the bastard" Sam says "now wait a second. Are you trying to tell me that just because people believe in Mordechai, he's real" Dean asks? "I dunno, maybe" Sam says uncomfortable "people believe in Santa Claus, how come I'm not getting hooked up every Christmas" Dean asks?

"Cuz you're a bad person. And because of this" Sam says and I laugh as Sam turns his laptop, showing Dean and I a photo of one of the Hell House symbols. "That's a Tibetan spirit sigil. On the wall of the house. Craig said they were painting symbols from a theology textbook. I bet they painted this, not even knowing what it was. Now that sigil has been used for centuries, concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass. So people are on the HellHounds website, staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai, I mean I don't know, but it might be enough to bring a Tulpa to life" Sam said with a shrug.

"It would explain why he keeps changing" Dean said and Sam wiggles again "right, as the legend changes, people think different things, so Mordechai himself changes. Like a game of telephone. That would also explain why the rock salt didn't work" Sam said "yeah because he's not a traditional spirit" I said "yeah" Sam says still fidgeting. "Okay, so why don't we just get this spirit sigil thingie off the wall and off the website" Dean asks?

"Well it's not that simple. You see, once Tulpas are created they take on a life of their own" Sam says "great" I mumble to myself before speaking up "so if he really is a thought form how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea" Dean asks? Sam is still itching and adjusting "well it's not gonna be easy with these guys helping us. Check out their home page" Sam says and shows us footage from the previous night. "Since they've posted the video their number of hits have quadrupled in the last day alone" Sam says.

"Great, that just made our job ten times harder" I say with a sigh and lean back in my chair. "I got an idea, come on" Dean says "where we going" Sam asks as Dean stands "we gotta find a copy store" Dean says and Sam itches and jiggles as he stands "man, I think I'm allergic to our soap or something" Sam says as I stand too. I smile and laugh as Dean does to as he walks away "you did this" Sam asks and Dean continues to laugh.

"You're a friggin jerk" Sam yells and Dean responds with "oh yeah". I laugh at them and put my hand on Sam's shoulder "good thing I'm not part of this" I said and walk away, leaving a mad Sam.