Do I? or do I not?

Narrator's POV
After what felt like enternaty, Stanley finally woke up. I could tell he was confused because he was looking around a bit. When he looked in my direction, he flinched, probably because he wasn't expecting me to be right next to him. After he calmed down, he just stared at me.

Stanley's POV
When I woke up, I looked around a little while wondering how I got to the worker's lounge. After a minute or two of looking around, I looked to my right and flinched. I didn't expect Narrator to be right next to me while watching me sleep. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there while staring at him.

Narrator's POV
Stanley just sat there while staring at me. Doesn't he know that staring is rude? Anyways, I was hoping for him to make the first move but I guess I have to do it. I just laid back on the armrest of the couch. After a moment of silence, Stanley continued staring at me but was moving a little closer. Did he want to cuddle with me? Make out? Wtf did he want to do?!? Too be honest though...why is he kinda cute? NO! GET.YOUR.HEAD.OUT.OF.THE.GUTTER. why did I have to think like this? I mean, he is pretty cute, but he's a...colleague? Friend? Idk what to call him! Ugh, do I even love him?!?

Stanley's POV
Why was the Narrator sweating like crazy? Why he embarrassed? Flustered? What was it?!? I am dying to know...do I like him? No, no, no, I can't. He's just a...friend? God, him staring is not helping!! Why did the only person that I'm stuck with have to be so damn adorable?!? Can I even try to get the Narrator to not sweat like he just fucking ran? Will a hug do it, or maybe I'll just lay on his lap? I'ma choose the lap option and see what will happen. Then again, do I even like him?

-----------
IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPLOAD!!! I've been really busy with Christmas and dealing with the loss of my pet and including other things as well. I'ma try to upload a lot more now including making another book for y'all. Also, since I'ma be heading back to school on the 9, I'll try to post a lot so then I won't be needing to for a while. I hope y'all had a great Christmas and a good new year 🎉