"And you're all right?" I pushed.

She nodded slowly, "I'm all right, how are you?"

"I'm good," I exhaled with a smile, "I'm actually shopping for my new house."

"With Lizzie I assume?" she smirked.

I nodded, "we're going very strong."

"I'm glad, it's nice to see you smile," she replied, handing me my coffees and a cookie, "I'll come over and say hi in a bit?"

I nodded again, "it's good to see your face again Tasha."

"You too," she smiled softly as I left to sit down, Lizzie joining moments later.

"Well, that was quick," I giggled.

"I told you it wouldn't take long," she smirked, sitting down and taking a piece of the cookie between her lips.

"So, we're going past the house on the way home to drop off the decorating stuff?" I asked.

She nodded with a hum, "I've ordered a little home décor delivery to come next week once we've hopefully unpacked everything."

"I still can't believe we own a house together," I exhaled.

"The start of our life together," she smiled, "so now we've got the house, when can we have a baby?"

I choked on my coffee and shook my head slowly, "end of this year earliest."

"It's only May," she told me.

"It's basically June," I corrected.

"It's the 15th of May," she laughed, "I need you to hurry up on this baby making process please."

"Let me grow a dick and then I'll get back to you," I giggled.

"Y/N/N," she sighed, reaching across the table and holding my hand, "do you want kids with me?"

"Without question," I nodded.

"Then I would like to talk to some doctors and get the tests done to make sure my body is okay," she told me slowly.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Okay?" she checked.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I'd like to get the ball rolling."

"Wha- you're sure? You're not just saying that because I'm pushy?" she smiled back slowly.

"I'm sure Elizabeth, I want kids with you, and I think we're both ready ... we can get the tests done and talk to them about what our best option is," I agreed.

"Oh my god, you're not joking?" she exhaled, her eyes getting glossy.

"No, I'm not joking," I giggled, squeezing her hand three times.

"Y/N/N this isn't funny, you can stop now," she nodded quickly, her breathing heavy as a few tears escaped her eyes.

"Stop crying, people are going to think I just broke up with you," I laughed, wiping her cheeks.

"We're gonna have a baby?" she smiled softly.

"We are," I nodded, smiling back at her.

She nodded slowly and sipped her coffee, a smile never faulting off her lips.

"I'll make us an appointment for a few weeks, so we have time to unpack everything in the new place," I told her.

"Okay," she exhaled, happier than ever, "this is really happening, I'm not dreaming?"

"No," I giggled, "this is definitely real."

"If you're not ready yet we don't have to-"

"I'm ready," I cut her off, "I didn't want to rush into it all but you're the most solid thing in my life and I want to create the rest of my life around you ... so yeah, maybe I don't know how to be a Mum, but I want to learn with you."