"You really can't tell us anything about her?" Clint speaks up. "No, for the safety of other's not yet." He glances at me. For the safety of others? Why did he look at me?

"And now moving on, news from The Guardians, that there has been some disruption from Vormir. We don't know what it is yet but it would be helpful if someone who'd been to Vormir provide us more information, maybe even more than Nebula gave us, Clint?"

"She knows more than me Pal." Clint answers

"Disruption?" Steve questions

"We don't know what exactly is it, but it may be someone." All heads turn to Fury at his words, brows furrowed.  "What do you mean by someone?" Says Bruce

"First, Gamora, and then Romanoff, it could be either one of them, or maybe even both of them." Fury says and I noticed Steve who lowered his head. Could it be Natalia? Could she still be alive?

✪✪✪

A L E X I A 

I got dressed, packed my stuff, and headed right to the lobby, it's now 9:30 AM and my mind is not in a clear headspace. Whoever sent that text, whether it may or might not be who I thought was my best friend, I'd like to know more about whatever is going on. Because there are a lot of things that can happened, and a lot of things that can be unfold.

I exit the elevator, ignoring Robbie, keeping my head down, and heading straight to the door. I suddenly feel the cool air of New York on my face as I notice a black SUV on the other side of the street, which is strange. I feel a buzz on my phone that's in my hands and I pick it up to see a message from an unknown number.  

Unknown:

Head straight for the black SUV right in front of you...

So I do... I wait for a clear passing, and walk quickly to the car. The windows of the driver's seat rolled down. Two people, one in the driver's seat and one in the passenger's seat. "Get in the back." The person driving says, nodding to the back. 

So I do. I open the door, get in, and close it, my backpack sits quite uncomfortably against my back and the seat. "So...this might be very confusing for you huh?" The one in the passenger seat says and I don't answer him, but instead I shoot him a glare. Minutes of silence pass and I finally speak, "Who are you? And where are you taking me?"

"On a jet," The woman in the drivers seat speaks, "To where?" I ask

"Somewhere you wouldn't like." The man in the passenger seat says and the woman nudges his elbows. "Don't worry kid, we're not bad guys," The woman says and I hear the man mumble something like "It's the truth, she won't like it there,"

"How do I know you're not telling the truth?" I say, my tone firm. 

 "See for yourself..."

✪✪✪

A few hours later, we reach our destination at an FBO and a private jet comes into view. We get out of the car, walking into the direction of the jet. Some guy wearing a black suit just randomly grabs my backpack that is now in my hands, but I stop him by grabbing his wrist holding it in a deadly grip. He lets out a low whisper as the woman driving speaks "Let him take it, he'll put it somewhere on the jet." I stare at her in consideration and I finally let the guy get the backpack.

I take the steps towards the jet and get inside. Walking in, I noticed that the jet's interior has a homey appearance. It first row has 2 seats and a TV in between. Right across the TV is a couch. The second row identical to the first. The sides of the couch has a mini fridge filled with expensive water bottles and different options of fruit flavored sparkling water. A vase of purple lilies sits comfortably on the side table of the couch. "Make yourself at home." The woman who I learned her name was Agent Madeline Moore said. "This guy right here is Daniel," She points to the other guy who was in the passenger seat earlier. As I sat down at one of the big seats, Daniel speaks, "Agent Daniel Smith at your service, all though Agent Smith is fine." He sits in one of the seats in front of me and lifting the foot rest and putting his legs on top. "A little warning, he's a bit childish," Agent Moore says "Why are you so tense? Warm up a little kid," Agent Smith speaks as he reclines his seat

"And a bit of a dick," Adds Agent Moore. "I'll start to warm up when you tell me what the hell is going on," I sneer "We'll tell you when we arrive at our destination, but for the meanwhile, don't stress, all I can tell you for now is we'll be heading to DC."

I am so confused right now...

✪✪✪

Like Agent Moore said, we arrived at DC a few hours later. I got down the steps of the jet and getting my backpack handed back to me by the man who also grabbed it earlier. The more steps I take towards the building, the more questions that runs through my mind. Walking to tall building that I never once expected I'd be on. 

The tall building of the SHEILD Headquarters...

A/N

So what do you guys think will happen next? Leave a comment about your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Love you all!!!