what in the name of everything emo...?

Start from the beginning

Kendrick however was not was not a morning person.

He honestly wasn't happy being woken up so early and he made this known with his silence  and occasional grumbling as they looked for Enid.

"Yo, Enid" Ajax called as they eventually found the blonde. "You're not gonna believe the dirt I found out about your new roommate,she eats human flesh.. totally chowed down on that kid she murdered"

Immediately Ajax finished speaking,Enid stepped aside to reveal a short girl wearing all black with her black hair in pigtails, looking right at the two boys.

"Awkward" Ken didn't know when the word slipped out, immediately covering his mouth.

"Quite the contrary," the girl spoke in a monotone voice. "I actually fillet the bodies of my victims and then feed them to my menagerie of pets"

"Ajax, Kendrick.." Enid smiled through gritted teeth, hoping Ajax would get the hint. "This is my new roommate Wednesday"

'What in the name of everything emo... That's who Enid's rooming with?! Oh jeez.. this will not end well'

"Woah" Ajax leaked over to get a closer look. "You're in black and white.. like a living Instagram filter"

"Really, nigga?" Ken slapped Ajax's arm, glaring at him.

"Use a vulgar slur like that around me again and I'll sew your lips shut" Wednesday looked directly at the blue haired boy.

Having been raised (at least somewhat) by the third most important being in the most condemned realm to exist, Kendrick had seen his fair share of terrifying things.. but this kid seemed purely terrifying just by existing. Everything about her emotions seemed morbid and to be honest,the emotions themselves seemed almost nonexistent.

Kendrick just simply nodded in understanding,the sleepiness completely gone from his eyes at this point.

"Good," The petite girl said.

The nephalem immediately grabbed Ajax's arm, pulling his roommate away before he could say something even more careless. "Later, Enid!"

"Bye, Kenny!" The werewolf eagerly waved.

Wednesday watched the pair wall away and silently wondered. "Why would anyone want their hair to be such a sickening colour?"

"Hey!" Enid took offence at that,as her hair was partially blue as well. "It's naturally like that. And it makes him cute"

Wednesday scoffed but still spared a millisecond to glance at the strange male.

__________

"I thought you were crazy at first" Ken spoke to Ajax as he took a sip of coffee... Which was laced with red bull. "But now I see it.. forget about murder,she seems like she could eat someone alive"

"Told you!" Ajax nodded.

"I'm honestly scared for Enid's safety" Ken finally voiced out. "Seriously, Wednesday might kill her.. or she'll kill Wednesday. My point is, they're both complete opposites and would never get along"

Ken was still wondering what was up with Wednesday tough... He wasn't about to tell Ajax this, but he had a pretty interesting encounter with the girl a second time that day.

It'd really been something.

Ken shook his head and shoved it aside for the meantime.

"Enid's gonna be fine" Ajax waved off his friend's concern. "By the way..  you coming to the harvest festival?"

"You've barely known me for a week,but I'm sure you know very well how I am around lots of people" The nephalem took the last sip of his concoction before throwing the paper cup in the trashcan on the opposite side of the room. "Goaaaaal!"