Two Boys

Emma Pov: While Daniel was walking me to class he was telling me all about Iridium High then I said really you guys have a pool then he said yeah and we have a swimming team called the Sharks and I'm the captain and I said that's cool that your the captain of the Sharks that means you are a really fast swimmer then he said yeah but here we are at science class lets go *skip class*.

After class Daniel said he has to go to swimming practice then I said ok well see you later as I smiled at him. So I was putting my books in my locker after I was done I closed my locker and that guy Jax was right there behind the locker door looking at me then I said hi then he said hey I'm Jax and you are and I said I'm Emma I'm new and he said well Emma do you want to come to my swimming practice then I said wait your a Shark too then he said yeah and I said sure I'll come. So when we made it to the pool I saw Daniel and he had his shirt off and I saw his six pack then I waved at him and he waved back and smiled at me. Then Jax said uh I can see that met Daniel already my lame captain as he rolled his eyes then I said why do have to say it like that and he said because I hate him because he got the captain spot and not me then I said ok as I set down and grabbed my phone from out of my purse and when I turned around I saw Jax taking off his shirt and he had a six pack too then he smiled at me and I smiled back.