#012

RANDYS POV

He found her. Both of them found her before me!? Freaking JD and that stupid reporter guy!? They could've never found her without me! I shouldn't worry though I'll be at the safe house soon then the guys can help me right? But what if they backstab me? Dosent matter. I open the door to the house. The first person I see is Charlie walker, we get along well. He likes horror like me, only problem is once he sees (Y/N) hell be obsessed. Same with the other person here. Tate Langdon, school shooter boy. Hes weird, annoying.

"Hey charlie.." I mutter.

"Hey." He looks at me confused. "Wheres JD? Wasn't he supposed to be with you?"

"He ran off to see (Y/N). Ruined the plan. Wheres tate?"

"Getting food from somewhere"

"Oh..." I go to put a movie in the player.

"The shining! Good choice!" Charlie said.

"(Y/N) always liked it."

"God you obsessed with this girl jeez" Charlie muttered.

"You would be too if you met her. Shes amazing..." He puts the movie in the player and presses play but at that same moment tate Langdon barges through the door.

"Hello!" He seems very over confident today "I got food and snacks! For myself..."

"How did you get all that?" Charlie eyes him weirdly. We never usually get that much food. Were all criminals on the run so we cant exactly go shopping...

"Well uh- I kinda shot a guy on my way back-"

"TATE!" Me and Charlie yell.

"WHAT!?"

"You cant kill people were laying low on Purpose y'know?"

"Yea yea but it was some old guy so nobody's gonna care- except maybye his daughter. He kept yelling about her. ' (Y/N)! Tell (Y/N) I love her!'"

Randy's neck almost snapped turning to look at tate. "(Y/N)? You killed (Y/N)'s dad?"

"I dunno???? Who even is (Y/N)?"

Charlie butted in "it's some girl randy went to highschool with and was obsessed with"

"I'm not obsessed with her! And shes not some girl!"

"Oh yea cause she likes horror or what big tits?" Tate said.

"Shes more than that! Tate you havent met her! Shes perfect! Y'know what? Let's go see her! You and JD already blew our cover anyway!" Randy got up and left the house, tate quickly put the bags down and followed randy out of the house with charlie behind him.

Randy knew the exact rout to your house. So he got there pretty fast. Charlie went up to the widow and looked inside.

"JD is in there with (Y/N). Theres also a knocked out reporter dude."

"How dare he get here before me? I hate JD..." randy went up to your door and knocked. It was about time he saw you anyway.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Not to far from your house a man and a woman were arguing. Their kid watching.

"TAKE CARE OF YOUR KID WILLIAM! TWO OF THEM ARE ALREADY GONE AND THE ONLY INE LEFT IT ABOUT TO BECOME AN ADULT. HE NEEDS LOVE WILLIAM." The woman yelled. She left after that driving over to a friend's house to stay the night. She couldn't live with that man any longer. Their son still at the top of the stairs sighed and went to his room. He was probably going to have nightmares again tonight.

A/n

Late chapter I know- I just kinda suck at writing.... neways how was your day today hmm?