Morning in Monte Carlo

Few months ago...

"I'm gonna miss you guys! You sure you'll be okay if I go with them?" I asked

"We can handle ourselves, trust us Madison" said Alex

"Mady! We're ready, get on the plane!" shouted Skipper

"Okay, I'll see you in a few weeks"

"Have fun Mady!"

I boarded the plane with the Penguins at the controls and Tan was on my snout trying to hug me.

"I can't wait to have fun with you, Mady!"

"I can't either, I do remember you had something for me?"

"Yes, I made upgrades to your disguise. Now you should be able to talk like one, despite them not actually understanding our animal language"

"Sounds complex but I'll learn it"

"You'll also have to learn how to walk bipedally"

"You mean similar to how he walks?"

"Yes, unfortunately. But don't worry, I can help you learn"

"This is why I love you"

"And I love you to Madison"

We flew off towards Monte Carlo, we didn't know what to expect, at least the others did. I just couldn't wait to spend some quality time with my Tanny.

Present Time...

We see a lovely woman with blue/green hair walking out of a grocery store and heading back to the hotel. She enters her room and locks the door behind her, making sure it's safe and clear.

"Food is here! Come and get it!"

The Penguins came running out of hiding and started jumping to get the bag full of food.

"Come on Madison! Give us the food!" shouted Skipper

"You know what I want"

"Not again, come on!"

I just gave a stern face and waited for them, and they did their little dance.

"Never gets old. Alright, have your food"

I dropped the bag and they started chowing down on the food, I didn't see Tan in the room.

"Hey Skipper, do you know where he is?"

"He's in your guy's bedroom"

"Ah, thanks. And I know, casino time in a few"

Tanaka's POV

I was really excited to do something very special for my girl. We've been dating for almost two years now and... I think it's time for the next step.

"I just gotta wait for the right time. Perhaps after the casino I can finally..."

I heard the door unlocking and knew I had to quickly hide it before she saw it.

"Hey Tanny! Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. You just startled me"

I noticed she looked a little sad, I had an idea what she could've been thinking about.

"You're worried about them, aren't you?"

"It's been almost two years since we've left them. And knowing Alex... what if they try to come to us?"

"Knowing the idiot that he is, he'll get impatient and try to get us and..."

"Madison, calm down. I highly doubt they'll do that. Just relax, Skipper said that after this win we'll go back for them"

"Did he actually?"

"Yeah, and I bet they miss you and will be jealous you had fun"

"If that's the case, then let's get this last win to go get the guys back home"

I saw her activate her human disguise and I was still in amazement by how beautiful she looked in it.

"You ready Tan?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready"

I jumped into her little backpack she had and we we're off to the casino, hoping I could propose to her afterwards.