"You didn't kill anyone?! You fucking pushed Kim Dong-Hyun on the hill!" Bring the memory back, Eun-Ha was the one who witnessed it and tried to tell them but they didn't believe her, they believed Kim So-Mi because she was the leader on their group. "You killed Baek Eun-Ha by starting the voting chain on her, because she caught you. You even defended Park Woo-Ram because if he dies, your group will fall." Pertaining to the Mafias, they all stared as Kyung-Jun was standing in front of her, pushing her shoulders as the girl stayed quiet before trying to defend herself. "What happened on the hill was an accident! I would've died!" And she didn't deny that she indeed pushed Dong-Hyun.

"And what happened to Se-Eun has nothing to do with me."

At the mention of the girl's name, Yoon-Seo who was just observing the scene that happened walk towards So-Mi, standing in front of her. "Hey. You don't deserve to do that. Don't mention Se-Eun's name." So-Mi tried to grab Yoon-Seo's arm but the girl dodge her hand. "Who are you to say that?"

"No one believes you now." So-Mi gritted her teeth, looking down on the shorter girl. "Shut up." She was already panicking inside, not knowing what to do, walking closer to Yoon-Seo, the girl back off while the other keeps drawing near. "Enough." Jung-Won pushes So-Mi away, a shaky breath left the girl's lips as they were looking on her, hearing as the clock ticks and was nearing to midnight.

"Jun-Hee." The girl saw the President, walking to him as she held his hand, she was crying. Her mean girl act was no where to be seen. "Save me. Please." Some look away at how pathetic the girl is being right now, they can't believe that she was once the reigning queen bee in the school, the girl who's always known for being mean and rude to others. The girl who spread the rumor about Park Se-Eun. "Take responsibility as you said." Yanking his hand away from her hold, his gaze was cold. Fishing out his phone on his pocket, he stared at the girl before pressing her name. The girl cried as the announcement blare.

"Kim Jun-Hee voted for Kim So-Mi."

To what he had done, it started a chain reaction from everyone. Pulling out their phone and opening the Mafia app. Clicking on So-Mi's profile and voting for her. She as getting dizzy as she look at everyone, her name was announced at the speaker multiple times, she then kneel down, a low thing for her to do. Begging for everyone to stop voting, crying as she kneel in front of them. They can't help but to scoff at her weak status right now. She was nothing but a mess.

"Min-Ji.." crawling towards the girl, she cried as she grab the girl's hands. "Please save me. We were friends." Crying as she grip the theater girl's hands, the girl crouch down as she look at the state So-Mi is in. "What you said, 'were', we're no longer friends Kim So-Mi." Inching their face as she whisper in the girl's ear, she was looking up as everyone just observe the scene that was unfolding in front of their eyes. "I wonder how you'll take your own life. I won't get the chance to watch you after all, I need to hide Kyung-Jun from the two." Blowing air on So-Mi's ear, the girl shudder at her tone. "Please." She continued to beg but Kyung-Jun grab her by the shoulder behind her back before pushing her off Min-Ji.

"Just stop with your nonsense Kim So-Mi!" Kyung-Jun shouted at her, going towards Min-Ji as he help her to stand on her feet. Sliding on the floor, she look up as Min-Ji grab her phone and click open the Mafia app. Looking down on So-Mi before speaking in a rather cold tone. "Just die, will you?" And another announcement blare, the girl cried, feeling hopeless as everyone was obviously ganging up on her right now.

"Park Min-Ji voted for Kim So-Mi."

"You're all fooled. Do you know who the other Mafias are?" Min-Ji knew what she's about to do, to not only have her own demise tonight, she will bring the others with her. She was gonna reveal their identities, Min-Ji knew this but she was surprisingly calm. Opening her mouth, So-Mi was about to tell them the names of the remaining Mafias but there was no words nor sound left her mouth. Grabbing her throat as if she was a hard time to form a word, she cough out and blood spurted out of her mouth. Everyone back off in disgust and shock to see her puking out blood, putting a hand over her lips, she tried to stop the blood coming off her lips but it seeps through out the gaps on her finger. The speaker blare, having another announcement.