Reality...

The city is fun. No. People from the city is fun.

Some kilometers far away the Palace, the city is a center of night life.

Sounds.

People walking down the street, friends meeting, lovers talking, discussions, gambling, drunks. Everything's real.

Minki stops for a moment in front the restaurant he choose. He had been here sometimes and he is sure its homemade food is the best.

He leaves his black cape at the door and sits on a table. His suit of several pink layers makes people turn to see. He sighs. That outfit is proof he had the intention to go to that party… But at the end he felt he would miss the steak from that place. "Just a plate and I go back." His long hair hiding his face. He cannot avoid feeling guilty, that was the first night at home for Jonghyun-ah.

...

King Ledis would not join the celebration. That took Jonghyun by surprise, who hopped for his father to have little interest in meeting one of his sons and congratulate the other for his success… Dongho wasn’t surprised. He didn’t care neither, he was used to this.

Dongho had never get along with his progenitor, so he preferred to be thankful for his absence instead of missing him. Yes, he is thankful he could enjoy the night with those he love without worrying about that man.

The King of this country can’t stand being contradicted by others. His son always do it. Last time Dongho dared to do a sarcastic comment during an official dinner. His punishment was decided immediately, "If you can being funny when we are talking about important matters it must be you have it resolved, take it from here." And that was all, the Prince went to his first military campaign.

What no-one foresaw, much less the owner of the crown, was that Dongho became such a reliable soldier being only 16 years. He repelled pirates and protected his troop. After that it was unavoidable the young Prince was needed over and over again.

Dongho raises his glass of wine and makes a toast with his comrades, there is nothing better than moments like these. A fun night had just started alongside with friends and his brothers. How long since the five of them were together!... But… Where’s Minki?

...

A complete meal, two desserts and three cups of coffee and still he doesn’t want to leave.

Aline sighs when she removes another cup. The pretty waitress of blue eyes and dark short hair that perfectly frames her face, is a little worried because the Prince. It’s not a secret that the young man shouldn’t be there at that hour.

"Arg..." Minki rests both elbows on the table and his chin between his hands. "I think I’ll drink one more cup before…"

"Sir..." She dares to express her opinion. "I think it’s been enough for the night, don’t you think?"  She tries to show her best smile. Hard. She can hear her boss perfectly sighing at her back. It would be too bad for the business if the Guard finds a royal in the place.

Minki thinks that awkward expression is adorable. He looks down and gives a half smile as answer. "Of course, you are right, miss. Please, let me pay the bill."

She can feel her heart bit faster, how can be someone that beautiful? "Do not worry, Sir. I’ll put it in your account so this will take no longer. When you come back, you can pay it." If she can guarantee he will come back in a better moment they will have to recognize her skills.

"Thank you so much, my lady." He stands up and grants her the most gracious bow.

Again Aline’s heart trembles. She recovers herself fast, says goodbye and walks to the counter. Today is a wonderful night.

The fluffy blue skirt of her dress fleets in the air the moment Aline turns around because she hears Minki's voice.

"There you are!" The handsome man is stopped by the restaurant’s door before some of his acquaintances. "Bambi, Bianca and Suri."

Three girls with elegant dresses and spring colored wigs just walk through the entrace.

Aline looked surprised how he, with perfect manners, invites them to sit with him, moving every chair to help each of them.

"Please, we want a bottle of the best wine you have."

She sighs again and fits her smile before facing the table she just cleaned. Aline was furious. She sighs again. "Men are the dumbest!"