╴Quackbur Crumbs? More Like Bite Size Pieces 🍪‧₊˚✩彡 | ✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸

Song : Alone Together  🎧

Tommy's POV 

Today Quackity is coming over for his and Wibur's annual wine stream. I'm quite excited, I don't have many chances to hang out with Quackity. Also, I really want to poke fun at Wilbur. I wonder how long Big Q will stay over. I don't know if Wilbur's a boy liker but Quacky is. Quackity wasn't specific with any labels, he just said he's had a boyfriend before. I have nothing to do today. I look at my door. I look at my phone. I play a couple of rounds of Colorful Stage. I see Ranboo's online so I invite him to co-op. (yes, I got them into the Magic Miku Tiles, Awwtysm Game) after more rounds of that, I disconnect in the middle of one of the games so I just go to sleep. 

Ranboo's POV

I might be overthinking but Tommy seems to be drained and just always unfocused all the time. At least every time I see him. He's always in his room.

18:47 pm (6:47 pm)

Wilbur's POV

I'd be lying If I said I wasn't anxious. I was about to get drunk, with my crush, not to mention it being streamed live to hundreds of thousands of strangers on the internet. Anyone would be anxious if they had to do that too. Alex should be arriving any minute now-

Ding

The doorbell rang. I took a breath to compose myself and prepare for the chaos that would ensue otherwise known the night ahead of him.

Third Person POV

"QUACKITY!"

"WILBUR!!"

They exclaimed.

"So good to see you, man,"

"You too!"

"It feels a little cold outside dun' it, come inside!"

Wilbur holds the door open as Quackity walks into the house making his way to the sofa. Before sitting down Quackity turned back to Wil smiling.

"Rate the fit," Quackity says enthusiastically while taking Wilbur's hand, raising it above him to do a twirl.

Quackity wore Lovejoy's "Metal Heart Black Hoodie," an oversized green cargo jacket, brown arm warmers, khaki cargo pants, and black Doc Martins (specifically the 8053 leather platform casual shoes, yes I have these shoes, yes I wear them every day, leave me alone).

"Tried something new, Tommy helped me pick out some stuff,"

"You're gorgeous, Quackity," Wilbur said

Quackity blushed a bit taken aback by the sudden flattery. Little did he know Wilbur was panicking internally.

Wilbur's POV

DID I JUST SAY THAT? OUT LOUD? TO QUACKITY??

"Get a room lovebirds" I hear Tommy say.

I get a bit startled by Tommy's morning voice. Ranboo practically ran out of their room as if Tommy's voice had beckoned for them. They proceeded to run up behind Tommy and gave him a waist hug.

"TOMMY!!" Ranboo had yelled happily

"I could say the same to you," I responded

Quackity seemed confused putting the pieces together.

"You.... and youuuuu..?" Quackity questioned pointing at Tommy, and then to Ranboo

"Maybe," Tommy shrugged

"Yes," Ranboo mumbled snuggling into the side of Tommy's neck

"Yes," Tommy corrected himself.

"Mmm, okayy, good to know then," Quackity replied,

Soon Wilbur realized they were still holding hands, he turned a little red in the face. 

"I, umm, I'm gonna go start the stream, you should get the wines set up."

"Sure, mi amore," 

Quackity took a bow and kissed Wilbur's hand before letting go and walking into the kitchen. Wilbur stood. Frozen. Shocked. Falling in love with Quackity.

A/N : Heyyyy, it's been a minute :3

I felt I shouldn't give up on this book for it is the first one I've ever published so here is the last chapter I will be publishing in 2023!! See you next year!!!! ('・ω・')ノ♡

Word Count : 585