Talk To Me ☏

Song  : Ams Tonite 🧷  

TW : Small Mild Panic/Anxiety Attack

Tommy's POV

Wilbur was acting very strange today. I knocked on his door, and he just replied, "Come in..." He sounded a bit as if he were dead... "Hey, Will," I spoke. "Hey, Toms." He replied, "What's up with you today?" I sat next to him on the edge of his bed. He stayed quiet for about a minute till he decided to speak up. "Tommy, are you gay?"

There was silence between them. "What..?" I said, chuckling out of confusion. I felt tears building up in my eyes, daring to fall at any given moment. "... I saw you and Ranboo... well, you know," said Wilbur. Still sitting with the same, but now screaming silence, tears roll down my face for I feel guilt for not knowing the answer to a question that deserves answering.

Am I gay?

I stutter, trying to find an answer to the given question, 'Tommy, are you gay?'  I tried and tried, but all I could udder out was a cry. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"It's okay. If you are, if you aren't, or you don't know."

"I  will  still love you like the same little brother you always were, either way, Tommy."

These simple words put together meant the world to me. 

Wilbur's POV

Tommy fell asleep crying in my arms. I assumed he wasn't going to wake up until morning. I felt terrible for the kid after I asked him that question. Of course, I didn't know that would happen, but I still feel like it was my fault. I couldn't help it.

I set Tommy down beside me to sleep. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I could sense that someone was behind me. Someone a bit taller than me. "Hey, Ranboo."

Ranboo's POV

I didn't know he knew it was me. He didn't even turn around.  "Hey, Wilbur," I responded. "Do you like Tommy?"  Will said. Although I was a bit confused I responded, "Umm. Yeah. He's my friend." "I mean you want to date him." 

The question stunned me. "Um." He just looked at me. "yeah" I muttered under my breath.

"Be good to him." Wilbur walked back to his room, leaving me standing there. In the kitchen. Alone.

I smiled.

A/N : I've once again risen from the grave to slay another day away. I had completely forgotten I was a book writer and I haven't posted another chapter in a month. I lovee angst so I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I know you hate angst and you're happy it turned into fluff.

Word Count : 432