Talking to pedri

Pedri, anxiously waiting outside, anticipated Frenkie's return. When Frenkie emerged with a wet shirt, Pedri was taken aback and questioned what had happened.

"Frenkie: I just became a father," he replied with a teary smile, which mirrored Pedri's concern.

Pedri, shaken, asked permission to enter the room:

"Pedri: Can I go in?"

Frenkie assured him, warning about Gavi's touch-starved state and the bruises he noticed:

"Frenkie: Yes, he's waiting. He might hug you; he seemed touch-starved. I noticed bruises around his eye."

Though surprised, Pedri resolved to support Gavi:

Pedri: "I'll do my best to help him."

With a knowing smile, Frenkie guided Pedri into the room, knowing Pedri's support would mean a lot to Gavi.

As Frenkie returned to the field, he summoned Xavi and Oscar to discuss Gavi's situation. Frenkie detailed how he found Gavi, highlighting the bruises and alarming Xavi with the mention of Gavi's family.

Frenkie mentioned Gavi's need for physical touch to alleviate stress and how Gavi had referred to him as a father figure, which brought a bright smile to Frenkie's face, recognizing the potential positive impact on his self-critical nature.

Meanwhile, inside the room with Pedri and Gavi (now preferring to be called Pablo):

Pedri greeted Gavi, who blushed and requested to be called Pablo.

Pedri, with a blush, inquired if Pablo needed anything.

Pablo shyly expressed a desire for a hug:

Pedri lovingly embraced Pablo, feeling the tears dampening his shirt

Pedri lovingly embraced Pablo, feeling the tears dampening his shirt. In a tender gesture, Pedri kissed the crown of Pablo's head, causing Pablo to blush in response.

Concerned for Gavi's well-being, Pedri asked if he was ready to return to the field:

"Pedri: Are you okay to go back on the field?"

Gavi, feeling reassured by Pedri's concern, responded positively:

"Gavi: Yes, I'll have you and Frenkie there."

Together, Pedri and Gavi walked back to the field, finding comfort in each other's company and the support they offered one another.