Finding Peace

Xavi and the other teammates were discussing the situation that had just occurred with Sergio and Jordi. Meanwhile, after Gavi left the field, all the players fell silent, particularly Pedri and Frenkie. They felt sorry for Gavi, who had made Frenkie feel like a father figure and Pedri feel ecstatic just moments before his departure.

Frenkie expressed his concern to the coach, asking if it would be okay for him to go after Gavi, sensing where he might have gone.

"Coach, would you be mad if I run after him? I have a feeling where he would hide," Frenkie asked.

Xavi responded, "Please make sure he's okay and take Pedri with you. I have a feeling," with a strange smile on his face.

When Pedri heard his name mentioned, he looked up with his big brown eyes, asking, "What do you mean, Coach?" in a stammer.

"You will see," Xavi replied and walked away.

Frenkie, while putting an arm around Pedri's shoulder, suggested, "Well, let's go find him," as they set off to search for Gavi

While Frenkie and Pedri went to look for Gavi, Xavi and the other teammates were engaged in a conversation discussing the situation that had just occurred with Sergio and Jordi. The team members were likely deliberating on the recent events involving the behavior of Sergio and Jordi towards Gavi after his revelation.

Upon locating Gavi, Frenkie spotted him in a vulnerable state and wanted to approach first due to a shared understanding of Gavi's feelings.

"Frenkie: Pedri, I found him."

Pedri eagerly joined Frenkie, who proposed, "Can I go in first? I've been in his shoes."

Pedri agreed, "Sure, just knock on the door when i can come in.