Two

"C'mon Tom," a muffled voice seeps through the door. "Just give it to us, and we will leave."
Chris woke up to his nose meeting opened book binding. He must have fallen asleep. A plate shatters outside. "You can't have it!" The voice of his father shouted.
"And why is that?" The muffled man replied. Tiptoeing out of bed, Chris slowly opened the door. The back of a man in a white and gray jumpsuit faced him. From voice alone, he can't recall the identity of the man. However, he made his father pale in hue. "It's not here."
"Don't lie to me, Tom. I'm just trying to help you here." The man crept closer, like a cougar about to pounce. Dad, a 6ft man himself, was a child compared to him.
It's not just them in the room. Three other men in white and gray suits knocked down the filing cabinet. Papers flew everywhere. "Keep looking," Dad murmured. "I'm telling you, it's not here."
The cherry oak bookshelf went next. Chris felt his hand slip from the door. The creak caught their attention. "Who is that?" The man cranked his head. The whites in Dad's pale blue eyes grew. "Shut the door!" He shouts.
Without hesitation to the command, Chris slammed and locked it. He tucked the office chair underneath the door handle. He couldn't drag the desk on his own. Through the door, he heard his father shout. "Don't-" Bam.