Chapter 2: Generations of children.

Chad walked the sidewalk of Colfax Avenue in search of a job. Then an idea came to mind and he held tight to it. Chad invented a microchip that that could make everything you could ever imagine, out of nothing. He made one after the other, then he sold it to a TV programmer and Juan was very please by the merchandise. And paid him 100 gazillion U.S. Dollars. Chad  bought a factory and made endless amounts of " I Want," machines as he called it. Chad  made gazillions, and gazillions of dollars. He soon became the rightful owner of The "Want" business. Chad purchased land and homes, in the Niveah Quadrant. He purchased planets and began to woo women to procreate children with multiple women at once. Proving his name Chad. This occurred under 2 months time. Era laughed as she watched him.

Monday. The girls woke up to sunshine pouring through their blinds. "Mommy!" The girls exclaimed excitedly. And jumped out their beds and rushed down the stairs to the kitchen. "Good morning, my stars!" Katreen said to her girls. They hugged her and kissed Katreen. Then they rushed into the dining room to eat. They finished their food. Generation went upstairs to get ready for school. Generation had school to go to, but Era stayed home, being too young to go to school. Generation put on red highlight eyeshadow. And sprayed rainbow hair-dye into her brunette hair. She put on gold bracelets. She looked like an Egyptian Goddess from another world, or a different time. "Ready." She said. Her Mother Katreen placed Era in her car-seat. They flew their car to Stanley Prodigy Education. 20 minutes from their home. It was only 7 AM when they reached the campus. The huge mansion entrance gate opened to their vehicle. They drove up to the curb. "Bye, Mom," "Bye, Era" "I love you both." "Bye Generation!" They both called after her. "We love you." Generation got out the car and went inside the Education center. "Welcome to Stanley Prodigy Education." The guard told Generation. "Hello Generation." He said cordially. "Hello, Mr. Atkins" Generation greeted. Generation went looking for her best friends at their usual hang out. The XXXX Millennials as they were called. They were the most popular children on campus. They hugged one another, and greeted one another, good morning. Micklain asked Generation how was her Saturday and she responded, "It was Awesome." "I ate a thousand pound pig all by myself." " I'm glad I met my father." She added. "My sister Era is capable of bending Time to her will." " And I'm supposed to be a generator of people of some sort. So that's exactly how the weekend went for me." She said happily. "You are Awesome." Micklain told her. "Show me how you Generate. Generation." Micklain asked her. Caught off-guard, she hesitantly began to look at him differently. He stared at her blindly. Generation kissed Micklain. Then suddenly thousands of people started walking away from her body, leaving her body as she stared at Micklain blushing. Generation was generating people through her whole body unlike most people where they only generate cells through only their genitals. Cells that need to grow and mature and learn how to live their lives. But Generations children were adult at birth and did not need to learn anything because they already had all they basics of life in-coded into them like habits of a parent being passed on to a baby. Although Generation did not trust her whole capabilities she is who she is. Generation envisioned the most beautiful people she could imagine and made them each with their own capabilities. And each person was dressed in very beautiful and elaborate suits made just for them. Astrid was a beautiful shooting star. She was dressed as a super mutant. She was capable of flying. Casanova was dressed as old buccaneer. Casanova was a Hercules, in a way. Handsome from head to toe. And capable of achieving the most difficult task even beat death. Aragon was a man capable of making all sorts of creatures unknown to mankind. Mountain was a huge continental sized man. Sawyer was a winner. Nova was supernova. Josiah was a huge Heavenly God, capable of defeating everyone. Woman is the most feminine of all females and God of all Women. Mistress was a seductress. Flame was a human fire. Force was capable of telepathic powers. Ponira was a human flora. Hosiah was a God of joy. His name meant "praise God." Messiah was a God and King of prosperity. His name meant, "I am God." Mayvis was a Time traveler. Her name meant "She happened." Cyros looked like an alien and was a science-experiment with the capabilities of alien creations. Fiona was an empress God. Chaos was a man of chaos. Asteria was an Amazonian Goddess. Fantasia was all sorts of Fantasy. Dream was a maker of dreams. Uriah was a God of Utopias, of peace. Xyla was a Goddess of song and her twin brother Xylo God of music. Eros was a God of knowledge. Shek was a Mongoloid God. Natalie, Natasha, and Naomi were triplets capable of morphing together. Nahko and Noah were forever cherubs. God's of Play. Venus was a God of beauty. Ora was a God of Light. 8 was a God of Longevity. Anna was a Princess. Oliver was the God of food. Iris was God of Sight. Night was a God of Darkness. Ebony was a God Health. Arches was the God of Architecture. Romeo was the God of Love. San was the God of inventions. Yessiah was the God of laughter. Maximillion was a God of gigantism. His children would be half his size and still be bigger than universes. Ioaness was the God of Youth. EO was God of clones. Appearagon was the God of invisibility, mistaken for ghosts. Creo was a god of festivities.  Those were a few of the thousands of people Generation had made.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Micklain asked Generation while bumping into her children here and there. "Yes!" Generation screamed. She jumped on him and hugged him. "Great. Let's go on a date. Say Wednesday at 3 PM?" "Sure." Generation answered. Generation hopped up and down while hugging Micklain. Her other friends watched the new couple in amazement. Then Micklain asked her, " What subjects are you going to study today?" "Human Anatomy, Home Economics, English and Language Arts, Earth History, Physical Education, Calculus, automotive class, and Dance. " Generation told Micklain." Maybe I could join you for one of those classes." Generation said, "Yes."   Micklain said, "Sweet, I'll see you for lunch."   Generation said, "Yes, I'll see you then."       And they went to class when the bell rang. Generations looked around and watched as the crowd of children dissipated. Her children didn't stay around they felt the school was an insult to their intellect. When they all disappeared from sight she proceeded to her first class, Human Anatomy. She read the whole book and aced the class. All you had to do was memorize the names of the body parts. Then she went Home Economics class and cooked the most delicious breakfast fried rice, and got an A++. Then she had Advanced Placement English. Generation read all the books required to ace the class and did all the classwork, participated in groups and participated in class performances and did all the projects. And aced the class as well. Earth History was one of her favorites. She easily aced the class because everything is in Historically written. And she loved that it was already known knowledge. The bell rang for lunch and she ran excitedly to the cafeteria. Micklain was waiting for her. "Hi, Generation." He greeted her. "Hi, Micklain." He put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her close. "Yes." He said under his breath. She giggled, and blushed. "I'm so happy we are together." Micklain told Generation. "Me too!" Generation told him honestly. Generation began leering at him with hooded eyes. And began generating more children again this time in millions, per second. Micklain was pushed to the far back of the cafeteria. Coming back to Generation, Micklain said "I'm going to have to marry you to honor you and all my children you generated for me." She laughed. "Together we can make more people than the sands of the Earth, than all the sands of all the universes combined." "That would be a legacy I would live for." He responded.  

Micklain held her as they walked towards a lunch lady. "Two Philly- cheese, steak- submarine sandwiches please"  The lunch lady hurriedly prepared their lunch, and handed the sandwiches to them. "Thank you." " You're welcome."   They sat down. "Are you Alright?" Micklain asked. Generation told him she was perfectly fine, in fact she felt better than ever. She now knew who she was and her Father. The more she generated children, the stronger and longer her life would be. They ate while conversating what was happening. Generation had to tell her Mother Katreen Katsuta about her capabilities as well as her sister's Era capabilities.  Micklain still had to wrap his mind around everything she showed him. So she made a scientist Mordur  that  came up with a cure of stupidity, called  knowledge that can help forward the minds of Humanity. Mordur came to be and injected Micklain with the knowledge serum, stating "Micklain will better comprehend Mother Generation's powers now."  And left.  Micklain started talking fast about her children Naming each and every one of them. And spilled the truth about his gushy feelings towards Generation. ..." Generation you are the smartest, and the most beautiful girl I have ever met. And I am the luckiest guy in the world to be your boyfriend." Generation explained she was capable of reproducing full grown children without insemenation or a 9 month long incubation for the embryo to mature into human form. She explained her powers to him and his jaw dropped. "That is impossibly awesome!" Micklain exclaimed. "Do it again!" And Generation made trillions more of her super children that made new doorways as they exited the cafeteria.  When the children left Micklain absolutely believed.