- 3 -

sira's pov

"wait, now that I think of it: why in the name of godric are you doing in France?" I asked.
"well my parents have a house here and this year they decided to spend Christmas here and because Sirius Is staying with us he vame with us and we invited Remus who accepted and Pete who couldn't come" James said.
"and after I met them at the grocery store I thought that you'd be happy to see Sirius and Remus" Regulus said and I smiled softly at the boys.
"I have an idea stay right here" I said getting up of the ground and running upstairs to come with a muggle radio and I putted it on an American channel and Christmas song stardet do play.
I wached the boys looking at eachother like they were speaking in their minds when they grinned at me and the Sirius runner towards me.
"M'lady would you like to share a dance with me?" he said with a wink.
"how cloud I refuse Sirius Black, it would be an honor" I said and he takes my hand.
"for you" I finish saying and I look at him rolling his eyes and I choukled.
we started dancing like two children and the other three boys where dancing when Sirius spung me around and I found myself dancing with Reggie we danced a little and I laughed understanding that all of them wanted to dance with me, after Regulus I danced with Remus who was too much taller than me and when I spun around I almost tripped but James cached me and we danced laughing when a new song stardet and I wached Sirius who after that wached Remus and we three sang together while Reggie and James watched eachother before started laughing.
after a few other song we were finishing the tree.
"would you guys like to come at dinner at my house?" James asked finishing putting his last globe, me and Regulus looked at eachother smiling.
"we'd like to" he said finishing his globes too, rus and Sirius too.
I take the star and Sirius and Regulus looked at me and starter laughing.
"what are you laughing about uh?" I asked them.
"you are far too short for putting the star on the tree love" said Sirius.
I roll my eyes when I go upstairs and I come with a broom in my hand and I fly putting the star on the tree and Regulus made a photo of it.
"first photo to put on the walls" he smiled looking at it, Sirius was laying on the floor laughing, Remus joined laughing too and James with a soft laugh looking at me flying.
I take the camera away from Regulus and I make a photo of them looking up at me and laughing again.
"two photo you wanted to say" I smiled before landing.
Sirius looked at the clock and looked at James who looked at Remus.
"what?" the boy said
"mia is going to kill us if we don't return home" Sirius said.
"yea, my mother would do that, sira have you something so I can write dawn the address?" James said to with a smile.
I smiled at him back and I asked him to follow me, in the chicken he wrote his Andress and smiled at me before handing it to me.
I put it on the table and we go back at the boys, but before he putted his arms around my shoulders.
"bye Siri, we'll see you later" ramus said before going out.
"See ya later darling" Sirius said before leaving a kiss on my cheek and I rolled my eyes at him.
James looked down at me and smiled before hugging me.
"see you later beautiful" he said with a smirk and I laughed at him pushing the boy out of the house.
"see you later guys!" I said and I looked at Regulus.
"we have to cook something" we said at the same time before smiling at eachother.
I started cooking cookies and brownies, Regulus was making some lasagna.
after we finished cooking we put all of the food in some recipients before cleaning and going upstairs to clean our selfs and change.
I'm now in my room making my make-up.
I put eyeliner, mascara and a little bit of highlighter, I put a lip balm on my lips before pulling out of wardrobe a simple dark scarlet dress the length a little bit above my knees. I put It on leaving the others to see my scars and the tatto that I made on my arms. I put on a leather jacket and a pair of black boots.
I go downstairs waiting for Reggie.
he comes down, dressed up with a pair of oversized black jeans, a Christmas theme cardigan and a cute black coat.
"you look nice Reggie" I said smiling at him.
"wow, you look really good Siri, I've never seen you in a dress before" he smiled and I completely forgot one thing, I run back in my room and I put a pair of shorts under my dress.
I go back down.
"are you sure you don't want to put a coat? it's pretty cold and it may even snow" the boy said.
"nah, I'm sure I'm going to be fin" I said before taking the cookies and the brownies that I've made before going to the Potter's mansion.
When we arrived we knock at the door and a sleepy Remus opens the door.
"hi Regulus red suits ya" Remus smiled at the younger boy while he entered the mansion, his gaze falls over the girl and he smiles at her not noticing how she was dressed, he hugged the girl and put a kiss on he cheek before letting her in the house who was so big but so worm.
She smiled and a Sirius was now screaming her name.
"SIRA HELP ME! JAMES WANTS TO DYE MY HA- woo hello beautiful, I've never seen you in my life with a dress you look wonderful I may- ouch" he was interrupted by a woman, who had hit the boy with the news paper.
"hi, you are Sirius' brother right? Regulus, I hope that now you'll be happy" the woman said like a mother to him before hugging the boy who after the initial shock hugged her back and smiled. The woman then turned to me, "Sira right? wow you are more beautiful than the boys said you were, I'm happy for you and Regulus and if you want anything or help with whatsoever you can ask me" she smiled warmly at me and we hugged eachother.
"thanks miss Potter"
"call me Euphemia or directly much better Mia" I smiled at her.
"thanks mia and we brought something sweet to eat if you don't mind" she smiled and after thanking me she took the things I  the chicken and Regulus followed her, I on the other end decided to look for at least one of the boys.
"you are sira, right?" an elder man asked me, I presumed that he was James' father.
"yes sir" I said with a smile.
"do you like Quidditch?" he asked and I smirked.
"nope, why would I like it? Besides I'm o Ly the capitan on my team" I said and the man at first didn't realize and after a few moments it hit him and he smiled at the girl.
"I like you, I'm Fleamont by the way, James' father, would you mind going to his room and telling him that we are about to start dinner without him?"
"Yea sure, Wich one is his?" after he told me I went to knock on the door, but before I cloud speak he opened the door and I was face to face with his shirtless upper body.
I found myself looking at his muscular body not even realizing that I blushed.
"like what you see little sira?uh?" I blushed more and looked away.
"I've seen better, your father sent me to tell you that if you don't come down they'll start dinner without you" I said at him, looking in his hazel eyes.
"come in, I need help I don't know what to put on" he said giving me puppy eyes and I entered the room looking around.
the room was more Gryffindor than the house itself. I go to his closet and I take out two options, the first one a white shirt and a red cardigan or a dark scarlet shirt that was the same colour of my dress.
"here you go, I'm going to wait for you downstairs"  I smiled at him.
"wait, you aren't going to kiss my cheek for goodbye?" he said and I looked at him giving him a side eye.
"James, you aren't going to see me for like 5 minutes, it's not that I have to go to cina and never coming back" I said and gives me the puppy eyes.
"UGH, don't look at me with those eyes James Potter" he smiled and looked at me with puppy eyes again and I give him a peck on the cheek making him smile.
"happy?" I said to the boy who nodded exited.
"yes, very much and by the way this dress looks very good on you, you look beautiful" he smiled at him and I smile back hugging the shirtless boy and I go downstairs.