The Holy Land Academy

(play music)

After seeing Kenshi's capabilities in battle with Y/n Masaru, Lashara decides to make kenshi masaki her servant while concealing the truth about him being a Sacred Mechamaster. Kenshi witnesses the Holy Land and the academy that Lashara and Chiaia attend while Y/n and violet the came early then them.

Kenshi becomes more aware of his duties as a servant while making new friends, and meeting Chiaia's older sister Mexiah. Kenshi briefly witnesses an encounter between Chiaia and a man named Dagmyer Mest, a childhood friend of Chiaia's.At that time Y/n and violet also there meet kenshi and chiala.

Kenshi:Hey chiala,are you having think of about that guy?

Chiala:No!,He just friend when I was a kid.Beside it doesn't really matter if a girl likes Mecha master....

Kenshi:Huh? What's that mean?

Chiala:Shut up and let's -

Y/n:Chiala! Empress Lashara! And who you might be?

Violet:It's honor we meet again Empress Lashara and Chiala!

As they saw violet and She has a slim build of medium height and fair skin; her face is a little narrow and elongated, with large blue eyes and thick dark lashes. The blonde hair ends on her hips, but in front of her face she has a fringe that ends in the middle of the eyebrows divided into three strands: one falls on her face and the remaining two blend into two longer strands that end on the shoulders.

 The blonde hair ends on her hips, but in front of her face she has a fringe that ends in the middle of the eyebrows divided into three strands: one falls on her face and the remaining two blend into two longer strands that end on the shoulders

For Y/n Masaru Despite his mature appearance, Y/n is only seventeen years old biologically speaking. He is very tall for man, standing at an impressive 6'4". His black hair is spiky yet well-kept, and is turned down at a right angle. His eyes are black, matching the color of his hair. He has been described as having an emo aesthetic, due to his hair and his cold attitude .

 He has been described as having an emo aesthetic, due to his hair and his cold attitude