Their last name... wasn't of much use here. Not that they could really remember it. The only vivid things they could remember was the cold rain pelting down on them, their lips warmed against the future Geo Archon's, the blood sticking to every inch of their body. Their arms weighed down by the lifeless body of Guizhong, and the ache that settled deeply into their heart. Last night, their mind was plagued by these images; flashes like lightning but still so easily remembered that it was like they had photographic memory.

Not to mention that now they weren't there... What would become of Xiao? Streetward Rambler - had she gone to become Madame Ping? - or even Cloud Retainer.

How was Rex Lapis fairing?

Y/N truly, deeply wanted to cry. But not in front of Pierro - to have him known of what they did... what would he do? What would the future Tsaritsa do? - as they didn't want him to question them.

"Hm, well, Y/N," Pierro wiped his mouth elegantly with a napkin, "Before we begin, we shall go shopping for new clothes for you. I can't image those ones are comfy."

Y/N shook their head, even though it was strange circumstances. The clothes were soft and comfy, "It's more than enough, thank you."

Humming, the black-haired man nodded, moving his plate to the side, "Still, we shall get you more suitable clothes. However, we do need to discuss what we must do for your mission."

Y/N sat up straighter upon hearing this, heart spiking. Gold - or Rhinedottir - was a rather special case. Not much was known about her in terms of personal information. The only thing that the fanbase knew back when it was all but a game to them, was that she was the reason the Cataclysm was as big a disaster as it was. She was the creator of riftwolves, of Albedo (not to mention Primordial Albedo), of Durin - in which caused Dvalin to be corrupted, and in turn, eventually Venti - and the one who was the first user of Khemia.

Not to mention, she was a part of the Hexenzirkel. 'R', was what she went by. "A flower that is not of this world" was all that was described of her.

A tricky one. A path that Y/N themself would not want them to go down, not by a long shot. There was no way it would end well... But perhaps, even if they were to twist the truth. Twist around ways of Khaenri'ah, they could get a few answers of their own. 

Why were they here? Who brought them here?

What was their purpose?

"Gold, as she is more commonly known here, is a master alchemist. What she practices is what others called 'art of Khemia'." Pierro started, leaning both his elbows on the table and leaning his head on his hands. Black hair neatly styled out of his face, leaving his face clearly seen. "However, I have a feeling that things will go array if she were to continue. Call it a gut feeling, but I am a mage to serve my Nation, and I will do what it takes to keep it safe."

Upon seeing Y/N nod, Pierro continued.

"She is a tricky individual, and not someone who trusts easily, or someone you should trust easily. A smart, clever, elusive woman who always has a trick up her sleeve. She won't just let anyone be her apprentice. You have to rise above everyone else; catch her attention. Stand out, but not enough that it causes others eyes to go to you. Be different in a way that would capture her attention."

Y/N's e/c eyes flickered to Pierro's eyes, then back down to the now empty plate in front of them. 'The only way to capture her attention... would to learn alchemy. To learn everything about the art of Khemia. About the Homunculus. To remember everything you know about canon, and use it to your advantage.'

"Somehow, I believe you are the perfect candidate for this." Pierro muttered after a few seconds of silence. "Call it a gut feeling, just as figuring out the mystery of Gold is, but I feel as if you'll do great things, Y/N."