46-50

Chapter 46 Making a Parachute
"Hey, I can only blame this towel for being so unprofessional.

  The towel she used last night was specially made by someone sent by Feng Yishan, but it was made of cotton and was not waterproof at all. If it was used too much, it would leak. Come out.

  Bai Yiyi poked his head out of the nest and saw several people walking around in the distance, shouting over there: "Someone is coming! Do me a favor and pick me up!

  "Madam is awake. Is she talking to us? "

  "Go and call the leader! " "

  The two orcs muttered and ran away.

  "Huh? "Bai Yi watched the person walk away anxiously, grabbing the grass in a hurry.

  Fortunately, within a few minutes, a golden phoenix flew over the cliff. From that aura, Bai Yi recognized him as Feng Yishan. .The

  phoenix flew directly into the nest and turned into a human form. It was indeed Feng Yishan.

  "Awake?" "Feng Yishan rubbed Bai Yi's head lovingly.

  Bai Yi didn't dare to lower his head for fear of seeing something with a long needle eye, so he walked sideways to the clothes pavilion, took a set of clothes from it and handed it to Feng Yishan.

  " Put it on quickly, I have to go to the toilet. "

  "Um. "Feng Yishan responded in a deep voice, put on his clothes, and hugged Bai Bai and got out of the tree.

  There was a strong wind outside, and the temperature also dropped. Wearing only silk was already a little thin. The

  physiological problem was solved, Bai Yi squatted by the kitchen stove, warming up the fire while eating the breakfast prepared by Jueqing.

  Feng Yishan added a few firewood to the stove, then hugged Bai Yi from behind, covering her cold belly with his big hands: "It's very cold? "

  Somewhat. " Bai Yi asked with a trembling voice: "Where did you go this morning?" Have you gone to find the wolf baby? Haven't found him yet? "

  Feng Yishan casually rubbed the lower abdomen under his palm and said "Hmm". Thinking about what Lang Yi would do next, his attitude couldn't help but be a little careless.

  Bai Yi's face suddenly turned cold.

  It seems that Feng Yi Shan didn't really want to help her find the wolf cub. Even if she wanted to compromise, she couldn't do it.

  The wolf wolf was only so young, and she didn't know how many days he could last in the wild. He had to hurry up with his escape plan.

  After breakfast, Feng Yishan took After the dirty clothes were out, Bai Yi raced against time to sew a parachute.

  The fabric used to make the hot-air balloon was quickly used up. In order not to be suspected, Bai Yi also used other fabrics. When it was no longer available, he went to Jueqing to get new ones.

  Okay I don't know what medicine I took during the past few days in Jueqing. I didn't need to go through Feng Yishan to get everything she asked for.

  A week later, Bai Yi's menstrual period ended and the parachute was completed.

  After all, it was about life, so Bai tried his best with the parachute. She went to the big house and stacked up a big pile, weighing at least twenty kilograms, and hid it in the clothes pavilion on the wall of the bird's nest.