31-35

Chapter 31: Battle of the Beast

"Lang Yi became anxious instantly, roared and turned into a beast, and rushed towards Feng Yishan even more ferociously.

  "Roar!"

  Feng Yishan stepped away with a cold face, and the people below immediately understood and surrounded the wolf beast.

  A wolf and a group of phoenixes fought fiercely in an instant.

  The rainy day slightly reduced Phoenix's combat capabilities, but after all, they were fighting fewer enemies with more troops, so they deserved victory.

  However, the wolf beast seemed to be fighting in a disorganized manner, but the phoenix found it difficult to get close to him. His unreserved attack became his best defense, but instead bit the phoenix group as if they were being bitten. Poultry driven by wild beasts.

  Bai Yi was frightened when he saw the fight over there. He grabbed Feng Yishan's arm and said, "Please ask them to stop quickly. I won't follow him. Just let him leave!" "

  Feng Yishan's eyes moved coldly to Bai Yi's face, and his tone was gloomy: "Are you so worried about him?"

  I just saw the two of them being intimate. In the meantime, it is difficult for Feng Yishan not to misunderstand the relationship between the two.

  The bracelet that the female never leaves her body is actually given by the wolf beast, and the two of them have a baby?

  He vaguely remembered seeing a newborn little fur ball by the door.

  Then she had always been lying to him when she said that nothing happened with the wolf beast?

  Very good! How many other things had she lied to him about?

  Feng Yishan was furious, his face tightened due to restraint, and he used all his strength not to abandon Bai Yi and deal with the crazy wolf.

  The remaining reason told him that he could not kill the wolf in front of the female, as it would leave a permanent grudge in her heart.

  When Bai saw Feng Yishan's disbelief, he quickly said: "I'm not worried about him, I just don't want to hurt innocent people. I have nothing to do with him."

  Seeing that Feng Yishan's tense expression remained unchanged, Bai Yi gritted his teeth and said loudly, "It's you I like!"

  Feng Yishan's green eyes were stunned for a moment. , blinked as if he didn't hear clearly, looked into Bai Yi's eyes and asked: "What did you say?"

  Does it work?

  Bai Yi felt happy and said quickly: "I like you!" So don't embarrass Lang Yi anymore and send him away quickly.

  Bai Yi opened his eyes and looked at Feng Yishan expectantly.

  Although the latter half of the words were not spoken, Feng Yishan was such a person that he could see through Bai Yi's true emotions that were not well hidden at a glance.

  The throbbing that just arose in Feng Yishan's heart was instantly covered with ice. It was so cold that his whole heart seemed to be frozen, and the tingling sensation spread from the bottom of his heart to all his limbs.

  Yiyi cares about wolves so much? For him, she actually deceived him with sweet words.

  The relationship he wants does not require charity or exchange!

  Feng Yishan suffered the greatest insult in his life. His male dignity was shattered, but his face calmed down, eerily quiet.

  He gently put down Bai Yi, and walked towards the battlefield under Bai Yi's puzzled gaze.