stared at by such a pair of pitiful eyes, Feng Yishan's heart Suddenly he felt completely soft, and then he remembered that he had caused the female to bleed again because he had confiscated the cloths. How could he care about these cloths?

  "Keep them all, you can take as much as you want." Now let me give you medicine. "Feng Yishan immediately agreed.

  Bai Yi's eyes lit up, he breathed a long sigh of relief, and said with a sly smile: "It's agreed, you can't go back on it. "

  Feng Yishan looked at Bai Yi suspiciously and said "Hmm".

  Bai Yi smiled sheepishly, lowered his head and whispered: "Actually...Actually, I just have my period. "

Chapter 42 Lang Yi’s body is missing

"Then, Bai Yi briefly explained what "period" was.

  Feng Yishan listened carefully, and his brows gradually wrinkled.

  "You mean, how many days do you bleed like this every month? "Feng Yishan's relaxed mood sank again.

  Just coming here once is enough to make him suffer. He couldn't bear to think about coming here every month. Not enough blood would be shed.

  Bai Yi shrugged indifferently and said: "got used to.

  "Is there a cure? " Feng Yishan asked.

  Bai Yi glanced at his belly and shook his head decisively: "No!" It can’t be cured! Once cured, I will no longer be a female. "

  Feng Yishan sighed deeply and had to give up.

  "You lie down for a while, and I'll get something for you to cushion. "Feng Yishan said, getting ready to stand up.

  Bai Yi glanced at the blood stains on Feng Yishan's sleeves and said hurriedly: "Wait a minute. "

  She took a set of bright red clothes from the clothes pavilion, climbed to Feng Yishan's side, lowered her head and did not dare to look at his face: "Here, put it on. "

  Feng Yishan looked at the clothes handed over by the female, and felt warm in her heart.

  It seems that what Yiyi said in the morning was serious. She was really trying to accept herself and started to take care of him. The pure-hearted virgin Phoenix was completely lost. It was realized that Aunt Xue was also a bit shy of females.

  After putting on clean clothes, Feng Yishan went out, and not long after, he brought back a bag of dry and fluffy pink cotton.

  Bai Yi also changed his clothes and used dirty clothes as a cushion. Beneath him, Feng Yishan was waiting.

  Seeing that what he brought back was pink cotton, Bai Yi was a little disgusted and said: "Dyeed? "

  Isn't this bad for your health?

  " "Dyeing?" This is pink cotton, which is originally pink. "Feng Yishan said while arranging the cotton pad, then grabbed one of Bai Yi's legs and put it under her body.

  "Hey, I'll do it myself. "Bai Yi hurriedly grabbed the cotton, put his hand into the hem of the skirt, and fumbled to put it on the pad.

  The cotton in this world of love is still colorful, which is really interesting.

  "I have ordered people to rush to make cotton pads. They are all pink cotton. You If you don't like it, I'll ask them to change the color. "Feng Yishan said as he packed up his and Bai Yi's blood-stained clothes and looked at her questioningly.