𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱-𝚍𝚊𝚢!

𝚈𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙱-𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕!!! (𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖- 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱-𝚍𝚊𝚢!
ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕪- 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕪- 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
ℕ𝕠 𝕋.𝕨
-------------------------------

Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Today I woke up to have no one in bed. It was pretty early and they (Karlnap) dont wake up this early.. Hmm...strange..

I went down to see no one. I got worried and checked the full house. Kitchen, no.Bedroom, no. Bathroom, no. Balcony, no. They were no where!

I called them and they didnt respond. I called everyone but they wer'nt at their houses aswell!

I was getting worried. what if they got kidnapped? What if they were forced into strange activities? What if someone killed them!?

I was panicking a bunch until I got a message from Sapnap.

-------------------------------

❤️‍🔥Hot Stuff❤️‍🔥

❤️‍🔥Hot stuff❤️‍🔥

Meet me at **** to have your fiances free.

Me

Who are you?
What did you do to them!?
-------------------------------

I was panicking alot as I got in the car. Turning the key and rushing to the location.

~After he reached~

I ran out and started to look for them "Karl!? Sap!? Are you guys here!?" I yelled, no answer.

I then turned around to see them both in a suit, holding chocolates, presents, and roses.

I was left speachless for a moment until I jumped on them making us all fall to the ground. "What the fuck you had me worried!" I yelled at them

"Sorry but..cheer up! Its your birthday!" Sap said, I was kinda surprised "wait! It is!?" I said and they looked at me.

"You didnt know!?" They yelled in unison. "N-no." I chuckled nervously. "Well ok...Follow us!" Karl said and winked at Sapnap, Sapnap giving him a smile in return. I dont know what it is but its good.

They took me to an...AMUSEMENT PARK!

"We know you like to ride." Karl smiled (yea no-) I blushed and nudged him.

We went on many rides like roller coasters, dynamite (yk the one where you go fully up and it does up and down), Ferris wheel. We even did those mini games and they got me a big penguin.

We got home and all of us were tired. We ordered out, ate and cuddled to sleep.
-------------------------------

𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘! 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜😜
‼️𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚈‼️

(𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝: 𝙸𝚖 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔. 𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 :( )

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 413