Theme Song: Visual Edition!

We see Lofty and all the rest of the Oompa-Loompas working hard at Wonka's underground factory.

Lofty: Oompa-Loompa, doompety-doo!
Oompa-Loompas: Here we all are, straight out of the blue!
All: Oompa-Loompa, tickety-boo!
All of us Loompas have a job to do!

We see what our five main Loompas are getting up to in the factory. First, Milly juggles Hoverchocs on a conveyor belt.

Milly: My name's Milly! I'm the leader, you see!

Next, there's Tedd whisking away some unneeded fudge from the Chocolate River.

Tedd: Whoa! Hey, I'm Tedd! And I'm quite full of glee!

Then, we see Whizz, whirling about the Inventing Room in his WonkaCopter.

Whizz: My name is Whizz! I'm a know-it-all!

After that, we spot Kyla rolling around up on a big jawbreaker ball filled to its core with vanilla icing.

Kyla: Hi! I'm Kyla! I'm on...the...ball! Whoa!

Kyla isn't too cautious or careful for that matter, as she pops the ball, making it explode vanilla icing everywhere, some of which ends up on Julie's face. She wipes it off with a big, sour, Veruca Salt-ish frown on her face.

Julie: And Julie oversees it all...

We then go back to Lofty and the rest of the Loompas singing away their honest opinions about our main five leads.

All: Oompa-Loompa,
Lofty: Doompety-doo!
We've got bad feelings 'bout the five of you!
All: But, however, that's not quite true!
You're all great at the jobs you doompety-do!

Suddenly, we hear Wonka's voice on a loudspeaker.

Wonka: You five Loompas, up to my sweet shop please!

Milly, Tedd, Whizz, Kyla, and Julie: We're all great at the jobs we doompety-do!

Milly, Tedd, Whizz, Kyla, and Julie all take the Great Glass Elevator all the way back up to Wonka's sweet shop above ground, simply titled Wonka's.

Wonka: Oh-ho-ho! My five golden workers, do come in!

The five Loompas fearfully step into Wonka's office, scared at what he has to say.

Wonka: You five are best at the jobs you...
All: Doompety-do!

Milly, Tedd, Whizz, Kyla, and Julie sign in relief once Wonka expresses his joy at what they do as Loompas. They all dance around Wonka before topping it off with showstopping poses.

Wonka: Because you're my Oompa-Loompas!
Milly, Tedd, Whizz, Kyla, and Julie: That's what we do!

The title for the show, Wonka's Oompa-Loompas, comes down from a crate above them as the intro ends.