Amir then answered their questions, "I also did started when I was young, but in a different reason."

Amir was still sweating to the neck down, so he did what the two 2nd year saw, he pull the bottom of his tank top, and wipe it on the side of his face, down to his neck.

He was also tempted to remove his tank top, but stop himself because he saw some of classmate stared at him.

"What?"

"Dude you have a shredded muscle, of course who wouldn't questioned that." Epel said with exaggeration, losing his quiet demeanor, and letting his accent back.

Of course Epel notice that, so he quickly cough and apologize about that, the two didn't care about, but he also added not to tell about his dorm leader about this.

"By the way I never gotten your name, I'm Epel Felmier." He changed the topic by asking for the beastman name. Of course the beastman remember that and told his name, "Oh, I'm Jack Howl."

Amir hummed, "Amir Al-asim." He said.

And that's the start of a blooming friendship. (Ignore this part.)

————————————————–

Back to the two 2nd year, Jamil turned away, and walked into a different direction, his face is still blushing, of course how could he forget that Amir doesn't give a fuck when he was doing that, he let his guard down, for all he knows Azul was there to he can't helped but think if Azul notice that or not.

And back to Azul, you would all think that Azul saw what happened to Jamil, and probably got a new formed information about that.

But guess what? He was also caught of guard.

Listen, when you want to know your possible client/enemy, would you thought of them what would they look like when they're naked, no right? I don't about those horny people, anyway back to Azul.

So when he saw Amir did that, he couldn't helped but feel the warmed feeling on his face, he was confused of course, he saw the twins half naked in their mer forms before, what's the difference between this human?

Like yes, Amir had this way detailed body, and why does he have belly button piercing? Is he allowed to have that? And also you might be how could he notice that in the far distance? Well to answer that Azul was already down bad, even he himself didn't know that.

So he did what he was supposed to do, ditched his plans, and pretend he didn't see that....

Probably not ditching the plan, but still.

————————————————–

Anyway, after all of that, the next class had arrived, Amir didn't get a chance to talk to Jamil, but he was satisfied seeing him.

He now knows someone in this class, and he doesn't mind, their both decent enough, especially the beastman, he can tell that he's not the type of person would cause trouble. But rather get dragged on troubles.

Anyway, they got to their next class and it was Potionology, and they were thought by a person who had black 'n white hair, and goes by a name Divus Crewel.

The teacher want the students to call him, 'Master Crewel', and after that the class had started and the lunch would start anytime soon, and that means the story from the game continued.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: Author was excited about this chapter because I could write their reactions, I know they're OOC, but who cares?

And also....

Half shirtless Amir, I tried the abs, I know to myself it fail, and also got lazy at coloring part, but hey I finished it

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•|FUN FACTS|•

Epel admired Amir more, even wanting to know how to get some abs.

•Azul was still dazed, even he's at the dorm, and so the Tweels was confused and want answers.

•Author speed run this, so some had might been rushed, sorry about that.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading~❤