"Be careful not to slip," he cautioned as she descended the steps.
"With a coast guard by my side, slipping is the least of my worries," she chuckled, finally entering the pool.
"Yeah, I'll just save the day like a superhero," he quipped, making her burst into laughter as they swam towards the small counter where glasses and a bottle of champagne awaited.

"I thought the night would be too chilly for a dip, but it's not that bad," Nabi admitted as she watched him pour champagne into the glasses.
"Yeah, it actually feels great, and the view adds to the experience," he remarked, handing her a cup with a smile.
"The view is stunning tonight," Nabi agreed, taking a sip of her champagne.

"Did you enjoy it, coming here with me?" he asked, his hand caressing the water's surface.
"Yes, I adored our meal and conversation, and now, this feels beyond perfect," she expressed with a tender grin.

"At first, I was quite anxious, but when I heard Gyuri was going with Minwoo, I felt relieved. I really wanted to come here with you," he confessed with a smile, and she reached for his arm, gracefully swimming closer.
"Really? Do you like me that much?" she teased, a soft smile playing on her lips. He laughed, averting his gaze.
"Yeah, you could say that," he murmured, reaching to hold the hand that clung to his arm, intertwining their fingers

"I'm truly delighted that we've had the opportunity to enjoy ourselves and express our feelings. I've been to paradise before, but with Jinseok, it felt different. It's not that he made me uncomfortable; it's just that it seemed like we chose each other based on looks , We did have a good time, but not nearly as much as when I'm with you," she expressed, and he shyly smiled, nodding in understanding.

"Honestly, hearing that feels wonderful. Knowing that Gwanhee is interested in you and seeing how close you are to Minwoo made me anxious that maybe you didn't like me as much. Hearing you say this puts my mind at ease," he admitted with a shy smile, and she nodded in reassurance.

.
.

"Looks like I was right; they're having the best date today,"
Kyuhyun smiled, nodding approvingly at the pair.

"They're absolutely adorable and sweet. Minkyu appears to be head over heels for her,"
Dahee chimed in, sharing a warm smile.

"I'm intrigued by how things will unfold for Minwoo and Nabi. His attention seems fixed on her, even Gyuri noticed. Yet, Nabi is fully embracing the moment with Minkyu,"
mused Hanhae.

"She's taking her time, keeping her options open, genuinely getting to know him. It's refreshing to see her enjoying every bit of this paradise trip without rushing into decisions,"
Dex explained, offering thoughtful commentary.

.
.
.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.