~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The weather today is really weird"
A sailor mumbled out, gazing across the calm ocean, which was once roaring with waves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turning to the maiden, he looked at her hands,
There was a small and neatly wrapped box.

Taking it from her hands, he unwrapped it and opened the box,
There was a light blue diamond shell pendant .

His eyes squinted,

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?"
The female deity asked the sea king.

Looking at his gift, he looked up at Hades,
Apparently he began to look up and down, looking at his gift then at Hades' gifts for a few times before turning to the young goddess.

"Why does he get a ring and I don't "
Poseidon bluntly mentioned while pointing it out,

'What?'

"I thought, since you, you know, wear your attire a little open in the front, it would suit for you to wear the pendant, and as for Hades, he wears formal clothes, so I thought a ring and a brooch would look good..."
The anxious female tried to explain, her hands making gestures,

"Am I worth only one gift and my brother get's two?"

"I thought you wouldn't like rings, and besides you wear gloves so-"

Poseidon took his gloves off and placed his hand on top of hers.

"Uhhhh ...."
Sweatdropping, she looked at Hades for help, the elder god, chuckled and looked away.
' I'll get you for this Hades'

"Umm....okayyyyy..."

"How did you get the right size for his finger ? Are you both perhaps-"

Violette cut him off mid sentence,
"No, no, it's made of magic, so that it could easily fit into any finger"

"............."

"You made this?"

She nodded her head.
"I just need the metals and I can form it into any shape and design using magic"

"Magic?"

"Yes, I own a magic machine "

Hades chuckled at the thought of the goddess using a machine,
"So, you're like Greek's cute little jeweller"

Blushing at his statement, she shook her head,
"The machine is small, it fits in my palms and it requires my powers to start the process, besides, a jewellery forged by a god is a much more valuable gift to present it to another god than a man made jewellery, is it not?"

This statement made both the gods adorn a light blush.
Poseidon was impressed with how she slightly matches his concept between gods and humans,

'oh my goodness, I can't believe I spouted nonsense, apart from that Hades is not someone that is threatening but..... I need to be in Lord Poseidon's good side so that I can at least save the humans in the coming days or future'
Violette mentally cried.

Dismissing that aside, Hades was now more curious about her,
"What about the stones"

"I can only use crystallization, apart from that I have to obtain the stones for it"

"I see"
The Hellheim king was intrigued by the maiden's unusual powers.

"Focus on your task "
Poseidon reminded,

Gulping, she held his hand, touching his index finger,

The sea god looked at his brother, before looking down at the maiden.

"I want it here "
He pointed to the finger he wanted the ring to be made.

"But, that's the ring finger and we're not-"

A stern look from Poseidon was all it took,
"Yep, okay, no problemo, let me see what colour would suit you, I personally think that you would prefer a blue stone, but, in my opinion, a simple gold band won't look bad, with some white stones....but it should go with your outfit, so ......."

She began mumbling about colours and metals, but the two gods were busy staring at the female who seemed too concentrated on the task.

Standing up from her seat, she rushed to the exit,
"I got it, I know what to do"

"When will it be finished ?"
The tyrant eyed the excited female,
He wanted the ring as soon as possible.

"It will be done today, it's easy, wait for me okay!"
Exclaimed the young goddess while  closing the door.

The room fell into complete silence with their little ball of sunshine gone.

"Have you been informed of the meeting that would be taking place today?"
Hades broke the awkward silence .

Poseidon slipped on his glove,
"Yes, I have been informed"

Violette's POV

"Now, to add a little bit of white and black, nah it won't look good ....hmmmm....sheesh, this is complicated "

I was now back at home, trying to forge the ring with magic,
Of course I had some help with a human friend who delivered the metals.

Luckily, the metals I was looking for was found easily.

"Maybe gold ....?"
Placing a hand on my forehead to massage, I slumped down on the couch.

"Damn"

Back at Olympus

"We should have told her that we have come to Olympus for a meeting"
Hades recommended while walking towards the meeting hall.

"Proteus will inform her of our whereabouts "

Nodding to his little brother, the Hellheim king chuckled at the thought of the young goddess running around to search for the two of them.

"What are you laughing about "

"Oh, it's just that, if I knew any better, Violette would just burst through the door to finish her task even if we are having an important discussion "

Listening to his older brother talk about the goddess, he too began to think that the woman was rather a very unpredictable one.

Somedays she is calm as the ocean and other times she is as chaotic as the ocean waves .
'What a weird woman........, perfect for me'