3

For the rest of the voyage, Y/n and Catarina were inseparable. They spent their days working together on the ship, and their nights wrapped up in each other's arms.

Y/n had never felt so alive, so free, so happy. She knew that there were risks involved in what she was doing - risks to her reputation, to her safety, to her heart - but she couldn't bring herself to care.

Being with Catarina was worth it all.

As the ship pulled into port, Y/n found herself feeling a sense of sadness. She knew that their time together was coming to an end, that soon she would have to leave Catarina and return to her old life.

But Catarina had other ideas.

"Y/n," she said, as they stood on the deck of the ship, watching the port come into view. "I don't want this to end."

Y/n looked at her, her heart pounding. "What do you mean?"

Catarina took a deep breath. "I mean, I want you to stay with me. On the ship. As my partner."

Y/n's eyes widened. "Partner?"

Catarina nodded. "Yes. Lover. Companion. Whatever you want to call it. I want you by my side, Y/n. I want us to be together."

Y/n felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. "I want that too," she said, before throwing her arms around Catarina's neck and kissing her deeply.

And so it was that Y/n joined the crew of Catarina's ship, sailing the seas with her lover by her side. They faced challenges and adventures together, but they always found their way back to each other.

And as they sailed off into the sunset, Y/n knew that she had found her true home - in the arms of the woman she loved.
Y/n and Catarina were enjoying their life together on the ship, but one day, they encountered a ruthless pirate - Blackbeard himself.

Blackbeard took one look at Y/n and was immediately taken by her beauty. He saw her as a valuable prize to add to his collection of treasures. He tried to convince Y/n to leave Catarina and join him as his own personal companion.

Y/n was torn. She didn't want to leave Catarina, but she also didn't want to anger Blackbeard and put the crew in danger. She tried to stall for time, hoping that Catarina would come up with a plan to save her.

Meanwhile, Catarina was furious. She had never let anyone take something that belonged to her, and she wasn't about to let Blackbeard take Y/n away from her. She knew that she had to act fast.

As soon as Catarina realizes that Y/n has been taken, she would immediately start planning a rescue mission. She would gather her crew and set out to find Y/n and Blackbeard's ship.

Catarina huddled with her crew and came up with a plan. She knew that Blackbeard was a ruthless pirate who wouldn't give up Y/n easily. They needed to be careful to avoid a direct confrontation that could put Y/n's life in danger.

Catarina devised a plan to distract Blackbeard and his crew. She ordered the crew to set off fireworks in the distance, drawing Blackbeard's attention away from the what they had planned.

Catarina would use all her skills and experience to track down the ship and come up with a plan to board it and rescue Y/n. She would also be careful not to put her own crew in danger.

Catarina Devon was determined to rescue Y/n from Blackbeard's clutches. She gathered her crew and set out to find Blackbeard's ship. After tracking the ship for days, they finally spotted it on the horizon.

As an experienced pirate, Catarina would know how to negotiate with Blackbeard to get Y/n back. She might offer him a valuable treasure or make a deal that would benefit both parties.

Catarina would stop at nothing to rescue Y/n and bring her back to safety. She would use all her resources and wits to outsmart Blackbeard and his crew.

Catarina decided to use stealth to board the ship unnoticed. She ordered her crew to paddle in silently, using the cover of darkness to avoid detection. Once they were close enough, they climbed aboard Blackbeard's ship and began searching for Y/n.

After a tense search, they found Y/n locked in the captain's cabin. Catarina knew that they needed to act fast before Blackbeard and his crew realized they were there. She ordered her crew to create a distraction on the deck of the ship, drawing Blackbeard and his crew away from the cabin.

While the distraction was taking place, Catarina picked the lock on the cabin door and freed Y/n. They crept quietly back to the ship. As they crept away, Blackbeard and his crew realized what was happening and started to chase them. But Catarina knew the waters well, and she was able to outrun Blackbeard and his crew, and escape.

Finally, they reached Catarina's ship safely. Catarina held Y/n tightly, overjoyed to have her back and vowed to never be separated again.

After a long and dangerous journey, Catarina would succeed in rescuing Y/n. She would hold her tightly, relieved and overjoyed that they were finally reunited. As they sailed away, Y/n couldn't help but feel grateful for Catarina's quick thinking and bravery. She knew that she was safe with Catarina by her side, and that nothing could ever come between them.

From that day forward, Y/n and Catarina would be even more devoted to each other, having been through such a traumatic experience together (😑). They would cherish each other even more and never take their love for granted.

In the end, Catarina's bravery and determination saved Y/n from Blackbeard's clutches. They returned to their life on the ship, more in love than ever before.

"Catarina thank you for saving me"

"Of course my love"