HIGHSCHOOL - 📚

Start from the beginning

Hwang Hyunjin / Hyunjin

Age - 17
Grade - Junior
Is 2nd in command of the football team and is also best friends with Jeongin, also is dating the mean boy of the school ( Seungmin ), He's a little cold, but also caring, but also playful and chill to be around ( If your not Felix or Hyunjin of course )
Dating - Seungmin
Friends - Seungmin, Jisung, Minho, Jeongin, Changbin.
Ship - Hyunmin ( Top Hyunjin )

Lee Minho / Minho / Lee Know / Lino

Age - 17
Grade - Junior
He's 3rd in command of the football team, and is almost the older brother of Felix by a couple months, and is also the more popular brother of the two. He's also dating another one of the mean boys ( Han Jisung ). And is known as cold and timid and caring and when you actually are his friends he can be nicer and will actually be fun to be around.
Dating - Han Jisung
Friends - Seungmin, Jisung, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Changbin.
Ship - Minsung ( Top Minho )

Kim Seungmin / Seungmin

Age - 17
Grade - Junior
He's the 2nd popular kid next to the most popular Jeongin, he's the mean boy ( like the Regina George ) of the High school, he comes off as a brat, spoiled, stand offish, and cocky. But with his close friends he's playful, outgoing, and is cool to be around with. But he's the main bully of Felix. Then the main bully of Chan. Also he is dating the 2nd in command of the football team ( Hyunjin ).
Dating - Hyunjin
Friends - Jeongin, Jisung, Minho, Hyunjin, Changbin.
Ship - Hyunmin ( Bottom Seungmin )

Han Jisung / Han / Jisung

Age - 17
Grade - Junior
He's the bestfriend, partner in crime and minion 1 of Seungmin, he despises Felix and Chan, and takes any chance to be rude to them. He is dating Minho. and acts like this sweet, nice, innocent, dumb, and bubbly. But he's honestly more toxic, rude, and a bully then than of Seungmin, but what he acts like towards everyone he only acts like that to his friends.
Dating  - Minho
Friends - Seungmin, Jeongin, Minho, Hyunjin, Changbin.
Ship - Minsung ( Bottom Jisung )

Seo Changbin / Changbin / Bin

Age - 17
Grade - Junior
Changbin hates Felix, but mostly Chan, he thinks of Chan as just another stupid attention speaking brat ( Which Chan isn't ) and is honestly Horrible to Chan, and just plain rude to Felix. He comes off as rude, and just cold in general, only showing his nicer side to his friends. He's also bestfriends with Seungmin and Hyunjin, and he's also the strongest and also has the most muscle out of the 3, and is mostly praised and thirsted on boys and girls for his looks and appearance.
Crush - ( None )
Friends - Seungmin, Jisung, Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin.
Ship - Changlix ( Top Changbin ) ( In this story, it doesn't happen because Chanlix is the main ship in that Felix is in. Changbin is Like the character who doesn't get a partner in this AU )

 Changbin is Like the character who doesn't get a partner in this AU )

MORE INFO

In this story, Felix and Chan are childhood friends, but didn't lose connection, and both would talk over sees online.

Due to the fact that Chan had no family in South Korea, Felix told Chan he could just sleep at his house. Which causes problems since Minho is he brother and everyday, Minho invites his 5 friends for a hangout.

Also in this story Felix and Minho are both siblings, and both hate eachother. Which is why all of Minhos friends hate Felix and Chan ( because chan is friends with Felix )

Also in this A.U, Chanlix is another main ship that happens, it's ( Bottom Chan ) and ( Top Felix ). ( sorry to my Changlix lovers, but My Chanlix Heart needs to be satisfied).

Also the high school is called JYPHigh!