chapter twenty-two

(Violet's POV)

17.
17 years.
That's how long it's been.
And a lot has happened since then.
Thomas and Brenda got together, married and had two kids. Two sons who are now sixteen years old and their a few months apart. Their named Stephen, and George. One looks like he could be Brenda's twin and the other Thomas's twin. But Brenda announced that she was pregnant again and she feels that it might be a girl. She wants to name it Teresa because she feels like she owes it to her.
Minho and a girl on the island, Kora got together and married. They are expecting their first child. Minho's hopping it's a boy so he can have races with him. But if it's a girl he can teach her to be sassy. It's really a win-win for him.
Aris and Sonya got married. They have a little girl who's ten years old. Summer, she has Sonya's blonde hair and Aris's blue eyes.
Most of the other's like Pavlo, Gerald, and Dylan are still single but their happy being uncles of sorts to all the children.
Newt is happily married to a beautiful woman, who actually is a really good friend to me, her name is Corral. She has beautiful blonde hair and hazel eyes. They have a seventeen-year-old boy, and they named Jack in tribute to our lost friend. And he is just like Newt. Personality wise at least. He has Corral's features.
Alby and Harriet actually kicked things off and they are engaged. Their wedding is to be held in the next year or so.
Carlos, Kian, Marco, Gally, and Michael are happily married to beautiful women and have children. Carlos has a little girl, Jackie, who's a year younger than Summer. Marco has two twins, a boy and a girl, Kurt and Malinda. Michael has an older son, Derek, and younger daughter, April. Kian is a proud father to my young niece and older nephew, Clint and Anna. Gally is a father of two twin girl, Sarah and Torah.
Zart, Frypan, Winston, Tucker, and Jeff are happy being single as well, but I know Jeff is hiding a relationship. I found out by reading his mind one bonfire night as he was staring at a girl that Mary used to take care of. Her name is Sarah.
Oliver actually has facial hair now, and he grew out some of his hair on his head. And we're really happy with our family.

 And we're really happy with our family

I had four children. Three boys and a girl. The oldest is Jacob, who's seventeen, he's very helpful to me and when I need it. My middle is Tristian, who's fifteen. He helps out his father and some of our friends when he's asked. My first youngest is Justin, who is thirteen he loves to help out his uncle's when they need it. And my youngest- youngest one is Christie. Short for Christina. She is very artsy and loves painting and drawing. She is ten years old and she's just the cutest little girl I could ever wish for. Christie and Justin get their light peach skin color from me, and Jacob and Tristian get their tan auburn skin from their wonderful father, along with his height. Christie has my height for the most part.

 Christie has my height for the most part