chapter twenty-one

Start from the beginning

"Oh baby, don't be mad you'll get your release. I'll make sure of so." He whispers climbing on-top of me again.

I was about to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss, but he roughly grabbed them and pinned them above my head not letting his grip go. His lips then made connection with my neck leaving marks all over it while his knee spread my legs and he positioned himself between them. "You alright?" He assured. I nodded my head. "Words love, words" he tilted his head to the side.

"Yep." I replied, my breathing heavy.

"And you're sure you want to do this?" He lifted his eyebrows waiting for my responses.

"Yes. As long as it's with you Oli." I bit my bottom lip just waiting for the interaction to happen.

He slowly slid inside of me both of us gasping at the feeling. I moaned soon after my back arching again. But my hands still pinned by his grip made this feeling better than ever.

"Shuck..." He moaned into my ear kissing it lightly as he began to go at a slow pace.

"You're so big..." I whimpered. Feeling pleasure tears whelm in my eyes. His head buried in my neck mine leaving marks on his shoulder.

"I know baby... but trust me it's the best you'll ever have." He groaned. His pace began to fasten, and he began to go harder, moans and profanities just falling out our mouths like no one else was around this area. I felt the knot form again and I began to moan louder mad he groaned feeling me tighten around him. "Come on... come for me." He moaned his one hand making its way to my clit his thumb drawing 8's on it. And in a matter of seconds, I felt my orgasm rip through me. Wow... I've never came so hard in my life before.

"That was amazing, Oli." I spoke and he gently kissed the top of my head. He helped clean myself up and I helped him, and we both got redressed in our sleep wear and Oliver helped me into bed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I push that thought aside as I woke up to the ocean waves crashing against the beach's sandy shores. The sheets of the bed wrapped around my bear body. The only item of clothing on me being my bra and my matching set of panties. I subtly hear someone in the kitchen from behind the closed bedroom door, and I assume it's Oliver because he's not in bed next to me. As I sit up, I suddenly start to feel nauseous. I rush to the bathroom, going to the toilet, lifting the lid, sitting against the tile floor and holding my hair back as I start to throw up. A few minutes later, it starts to die down. I sit back against my knees as I take a deep sigh. "That's a sign of something." I sigh gently as I rub my stomach softly, giving a small happy look.
I suddenly hear a knock on the door and a creaking of it opening. "Darling? Are you awake?" Oliver asks as I assume he walks into the room. I flush the toilet quickly and stand so it just looks like I just went to the bathroom to do normal business.
"Yeah, I woke up a few minutes ago. I had to use the restroom." I say softly as rest my shoulder against the meeting wall. He comes over and hugs me gently as he kisses the top of my head softly.
"Breakfast is ready when your done darling. Our wedding day is today also, and I'm so excited to make you my wife officially." He says sweetly and he kisses my head one more time before leaving me to do the rest of my business.
I go over to my bathroom counter and brush my teeth and brush my hairbrush through my long brown hair. Once I finished that, I washed my face and dried it off. I saunter over to the closet that Oliver and I share, and I had to transfer all my clothes from my shipment crate to here. I notice the door is slightly cracked open and I hear Oliver humming something then he starts putting lyrics to it.
"Just say the word. We'll take on the world. Just say you're hurt. We'll face the worst, oh. I can see, see the pain in your eyes. Oh believe, believe me and I have tried. No, I won't, I won't pretend to know what you've been through. You should know, I wish it was me not you. And just say the word. We'll take on the world. And just say you're hurt. We'll face the worst." I smile as I hear him continue the song. "Nobody knows you the way that I know you. Look in my eyes I will never desert you. And just say the word. We'll take on the world. And it's the fight, the fight of our lives. You and I we were made to thrive. Oh yeah. And I am your future. And I am your past. Never forget we were built to last. Step out of the shadows and into my life. Silence the voices that haunt you inside." I grab my teal tank top and my ripped jeans and my thigh high brown leather lace up boots.