~!! Tum mile Dil khile !!~(KrEena special bonus)

Ks:pagal ho gaai ho tum?dimag kharab ho gya hai tumhara?yeh kaa karne jaa Rahi thi abhi tum?😡..

Ks shouts on hm loudly..but here hm was just addoring ks with her thirsty eyes..ks gose some near of hm..

Ks:ama abb aise chup chap kahe khadi ho?kaa ho gya tumhe..haseena..

Hm couldn't speak anything and she slowly started forwarding her one hand towards ks..and she slowly touchs her fingers on ks's face..her fingers were Shivani at that time.ks was just standing there quitely while looking deeply at hm's eyes..

Hm:r..rakshash ji(wispered)..

Hm taken ks's name in her mouth in disbeliefable way cause she was still not believing on her eyes that her rakshash ji is standing infront of her..
Tears rolling down from her two moist eyes.and it's hurt ks badly..

Hm:r..rakshash ji app.app z..zinda hai?app zinda hai rakshash ji?..

Hm asked with a fade voice to ks..ks smiles a little at hm and slowly held hm's one cheek in her plum.hm feels goosebumps in her whole bodie when she feels ks's warm touch towards her..she imidiyetly closed her eyes and breathing a little bit heavely..

Ks started moving her thumb in hm's cheek a little..the touch was too gentle and sensitive on hm's skin..hm just taking the feeling from ks's touch towards her..

Ks:tumhe abhi bhi laag raha hai yeh Saab jhut hai?ek sapna hai?..

Ks asked softly to hm.hm was still closing her eyes..

Ks:haseena..akhen kholo apni.dekho humari taraf..

Hm:n..nhi..

Ks:kahe haseena?kahe nhi akhen khol Rahi ho tum?..

Hm:kiuki hume daar laagraha hai kahi yeh Saab kuch ek sapna Naa ho..aur agar hum apni akhen khole toh kahi yeh Tut na jaay achanak se.hume daar lagraha hai rakshash ji..

Ks feels hm's pain in her shivring voice..tears also came out from her eyes..and it was too tough for ks to control her imotions infront of hm while seeing hm in such of her strugglings.ks imidiyetly held hm's face in both of her plums and gose more closer to hm's face..she looks at once at hm's closed eyes and without waistng a second touched her forehead with hm..and closed her eyes also..

Ks(wispered):abb yakin hua?.yeh koi sapna nhi hai.hakikat hai..aur tumhara vartaman bhi jo abhi tumhare samne khada hai.samajh rahi ho tum humari baatko..

Now it's enough for hm..she jumped on ks and stands on her feets and hugs her with her full force..and ks just moved from her place for the sudden extreme force of hm on her..

Ks:h..haseena..

Ks taken hm's name with her two red cheeks and feels her heartbeat was started rising up slowly..but she couldn't hugs back hm fir her hasitation..She was try to separate hm from her..but hm tighten her grip more in ks's back shirt..

Hm:nhi rakshash ji..pls..aj hume khudse bilkul bhi alag maat kijiye.hume rehne dijiye apke bahon mein.sunne dijiye apki dhadkane..

Hm was crying badly in ks's embrace..tears also came out from ks's eyes..and now she break her all controls on herself and slowly keep her one hand in hm's back and another in hm's hairs..she slowly started creasing hm's hairs softly to clam her..

Ks:haseena yeh kaa karne jaa Rahi thi tum abhi?kahe karne jaa Rahi thi Aisa?agar hume anemine au ek doo sec deer hoti toh tumhe andaja bhi hai kaa ho jata aj?..

Hm:humari moth ho jati.bss isse zayada aur kya hota..

Ks imidiyetly held hm's face in her plums and separated it from her embrace and pulled her face near her face..