[&Team] Sweet Love (Oneshot)🩸

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

Present Day...

Days went by, and Maki and YN became so close that sometimes YN invited Maki to her house. Every time during Maki's visits, YN noticed that Maki would spend a long time in the bathroom, but she didn't really bother about it.

"Hey YN...can I use your bathroom? I think I drink too much soda just now" Maki said as he stood up.

"Sure...just use the usual one that near my room" YN said as she was busy playing her video game on her nintendo switch.

Maki nodded and walked to YN's bathroom and locked it.

Maki POV

I went into her bathroom and saw her towel. I took a sniff of it and smelled her scent. Gosh, her scent is so sweet, and I smelled her shampoo and remembered her hair smell.

"Ahh...YN, you smell so good...". I silently placed a hidden camera in the bathroom's air ventilation. After I finished, I immediately put all things that I touched back to their original place before head out from the bathroom. I can't let YN suspect anything before I start my mission to get her in 3 weeks more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Three weeks later...

Author POV

As the weeks passed, it was Valentine's Day. YN made a box of homemade chocolate for her crush, Yuma.

"Boy, I hope Yuma will like this chocolate." YN said nervously.

As YN went to school, she noticed that Maki was at her desk with his coat, which had a bit of chocolate on it. Somehow, her guts were telling her something was not right here, but she just ignored it and went closer towards Maki.

"Hey Maki, why is your coat dirty?" YN asked, as Maki was surprised by YN's sudden appearance.

"Oh this? It's nothing serious; I was eating some chocolate earlier, and some of it fell on my coat. Hehehe," Maki replied, putting on a cute smile.

As both YN and Maki were talking, suddenly someone screamed outside of the classroom, which made YN run outside to see what just happened. Maki also tagged along with YN from behind. The girl who screamed pointed at a person who was lying down in the trash bin with his mouth full of chocolate; it was Yuma. But it wasn't just chocolates; his mouth was also bubbling, which meant that he got poisoned by eating the chocolate he received. The incident shocked all, including YN. The school was chaotic a bit as the sound of an ambulance's siren and paramedics came in running to take Yuma to the hospital.