"Zhong Ai."

"Huh?"

"How are you thinking about it?"

Zhong Ai: "..."

Lu Changbai deliberately lowered his voice: "You haven't thought about it yet? Do you... don't like me?"

Zhong Ai held the phone. Her hand suddenly tightened, and when she heard that he seemed depressed, Zhong Ai pictured in her mind the image of him sitting on the sofa with his head down, and she couldn't bear to let him go.

Finally, she plucked up the courage to say what was in her heart: "I... don't like you."

"That means I like you?" Lu Changbai immediately asked.

Zhong Ai nodded with a red face. After nodding, she realized that he couldn't see it, so she hummed heavily.

On a cold winter night, Lu Changbai wore a black down jacket and sat in the yard. When he heard her solemn response, he laughed.

Zhong Ai just listened to the phone and thought, his voice is really nice.

At this moment, Zhong's heart just feels extremely satisfied. Is this the joy of falling in love?

The person you like also likes you!

Such an excellent person cant wait to get closer to you!

Your response can make a cold-hearted person laugh out loud and fill his heart with joy!

Zhong Ai thought that although she was happy talking to him on the phone every night, she couldn't wait to see him.

Unfortunately, today is only the 29th of the Lunar New Year, and there are still three days before I go back.

Lu Changbai told her that he had visited Fangcao Street today and the foreman told him that work would not stop even on New Year's Eve. When I went to see it today, the first floor has been expanded and capped, and the second floor is under construction. It is estimated that the second floor will be capped tomorrow.

Lu Changbai also told her that he had carefully inspected the house and found that the materials used in the house were solid and not perfunctory. The engineering team she hired was very good.

Lu Huaishan made his fortune in engineering. For a smart man like Lu Changbai, who was led by his father, he knew all about the twists and turns of engineering.

To praise the engineering team is to praise Zhong Ai for his vision and ability to do things!

Zhong Ai couldn't help but laugh, the system engineering must be real!

If it weren't for the fact that it was only three floors high to deceive others, the system would have been repaired in an instant.

The two young lovers chatted for a long time and hung up on the phone for two hours.

Zhong Ai threw away the phone and rolled over on the bed holding the quilt.

Ah, I really want to see him soon!

There are many things to be busy with during the New Year. The next day is New Years Eve, and Zhong likes to get busy as soon as he gets up.

After cleaning the house, making breakfast, and washing the dishes, Aunt Zhao and the others came over, chatting while preparing various steamed vegetables, fried meatballs, etc.

After lunch, a neighbor with whom I was close came to bring meat and vegetables, and Zhong Ai had to reciprocate the gifts, moving them around, and it was almost time to prepare dinner.