45

☆ 45. Chapter 45

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45

After the Li familys reunion dinner on the 28th of the twelfth lunar month, all the remaining meat and vegetables were moved to the Zhong family, and the two families celebrated the New Year together this year.

"Master, my mother-in-law sent a lot of dried vegetables yesterday. I'll leave half of it at home for you to eat when you come back from the city."

Zhong Ai said hurriedly: "Uncle Li, you'd better take all the dried vegetables to the city. I'll Grandma will stay in the city for a while before she comes back. Please keep these dishes at home to prevent them from spoiling."

Grandma Zhong smiled and said, "Where can I stay for such a long time? I will go and see how your hotel is decorated and then come back."

Zhong Ai thought that this was not possible. She didnt know when her grandma would be diagnosed with the disease. She would have to live with her in the city this year so that she could go for a physical check-up.

"Grandma, we have a vegetable patch in the backyard. It's empty now. I have to go to school and have to take care of things in the restaurant. It's up to you to grow vegetables."

Aunt Zhao immediately understood what Zhong Ai meant and helped persuade: " Xiao Ai just misses you. We have only been back for the Chinese New Year for a few days. Are you willing to go without seeing Xiao Ai for so long? Let me tell you, you have decided to go back to the city with Xiao Ai. Why not stay a few more days? You also feel sorry for her."

"Grandma~" Zhong Ai lay on her grandma's shoulder and acted coquettishly.

Grandma Zhong laughed and said, "Okay, okay, I'll listen to you. I'll stay for a few more days and come back when the weather gets hot. That's okay." "

Okay!"

No matter what, let's go and stay first.

The day before yesterday, Zhong Ai proposed to take her grandma to the provincial capital for a physical check-up. Grandma was unwilling to go, and she didn't want to rush her. She simply waited until she returned to Yunhai City to go to the Second Hospital to see Director Qi for a check-up.

The grandfather and grandson agreed that Zhong Ai would put down the important things on his mind, and he was in a particularly good mood when he called Lu Changbai at night.

"My grandma knows about the two of us..."

Zhong Ai wanted to say that grandma knew about their relationship, but she didn't agree to it, so she swallowed the word "love".

"Well, my grandparents and my dad also know."

Zhong Ai's breath tightened: "What did you say?"

On the other end of the phone, Lu Changbai chuckled: "I didn't say it, my grandma saw it with her sharp eyes, and then my grandpa and I Dad also knows."

This afternoon his dad asked him in a roundabout way if he had enough money to spend, but he didn't understand what his dad meant. Only then did his dad say that considering that he was in a relationship with Xiao Ai, he was worried that he would not have enough money to spend.

Lu Changbai couldn't help but want to laugh when he thought of his father's serious expression.

Zhong Ai was a little flustered. What should she do? Now that Grandma Jin and the others know about it, how will she get along with Grandma Jin in the future?