finale.

Precious amorá

3 days later.

days go by, kylian hasn't even talked to me these past days. Plus we both business in and out of the house so it's hard to even talk to each other.

I told Zak about it and he was just as confused as I was.

my fashion show was pretty soon too and we both not even talking to eachother.

i drove back home and parked in the garage.

I got home and i could hear kylian and Zak talking in the living room.

this is my chance to talk to him and ask him to come.

I guess this was our first argument as a couple..

I headed to the living room, Zak greeted me and kylian wasn't even looking in my way.

I headed to sit next to Kylian and Zak knew what was going on so he got up and left to his room.

"ky are you still mad?" I asked.

"about what? I'm good." he says.

"Good? You haven't talked me these few days" I replied.

"well maybe you shouldn't be dancing on some other men at that bar." Kylian says.

(Jaw dropped frrr)

"what? no I wasn't kylian plus even if I did I was drunk." I said to him.

"So you're trying tell me it wasn't on purpose?" He says.

"Kylian I don't even remember doing that." I answered.

"precious don't try to lie to me." he said.

"Kylian what are you trying get out of this? I don't remember doing that!" I shouted.

"I literally saw you with my own eyes, the lies are useless"

"you don't even believe me?" I said.

"you know what, yeah I don't." He says.

"then break up with me" I said.

"you said it" he says and gets up leaving the house.

(BREAK UP BOMB))))

I began sobbing as I then hear Zak coming out of his room.

"I heard that all, what the fuck." Zak says in shock.

"he's being a bitch"

"but prec we saw you dancing on some dude, he got a point." Zak says.

"ZAK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? I DIDNT KNOW THAT EVEN HAPPENED, I WAS DRUNK GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD." I yelled.

"Jesus, alright." he says.

I got up from the couch and headed to grab my cars keys.

I'm not staying here, no way.

before I left I could hear Zak calling my name but I ignored it and headed out of the house.

~
3 weeks later.

I was in New York since my fashion show was there, but sadly it ended. It was great while it lasted.

I decided to send some couple of weeks in New York since I had enough of France.

Zak was still in France with kylian, I also found out the kylian is back with Rose.

I couldn't possibly care, since he didn't even believe his own girlfriend.