chapter 1

precious amorá

panicking and literally screaming about this whole catwalk in Paris.

Paris, the place of love huh? I had admit it's a beautiful city of course.

but for love? oh well.

laying down as I thought about this whole situation I'm about to have for a whole 2 months.

It'll be fun maybe.

It was 8pm in Paris so I decided it would be pretty sight to go down to the Eiffel Tower.

I opened up my suitcase, trying to find a outfit to wear and yes I still didn't even unpack it has been only a day in Paris and the Dior fashion week starts tomorrow.

I got some cozy warm stuff on since it's pretty cold out here in France.

before leaving I grabbed my phone and other needed stuff.

finally heading out of my hotel room I went down to the lobby to leave the hotel.

I headed outside, my hotel wasn't very far from the tower it was only a 10 minutes walk.

•••

I finally got there and it was literally so beautiful, of course it was. the first I saw it since about 13 years?

I just looked up at the tower the whole time and taking pictures.

Next thing you know, I saw fireworks go off behind the tower and it was even more beautiful, seeing a light that said psg.

oh Paris saint germain.

the team that kylian plays for. he's still in Paris after all. we lived in Paris for about my almost whole life, but I think I moved at 9 years old.
my mom wanted me and her to go to America, it was awful leaving kylian since he was my best friend and literally only friend.

I liked him alot and even love him a lot.

he's forgotten about me though, he's too forced on his career which I'm proud of.

guess we both went different ways.

grabbing out my phone, I scrolled through instagram and literally the first feed was this..

•kylianmbappe posted•

(DISCLAMIER I KNOW THIS WAS IN 2020 AND WAS WHEN THEY WON THE COPE DE FRANCE BUT LETS PRETEND ITS SMTH ELSE THAT THEY WON)

I looked at it and chuckled, I did very much miss him.

~

Next morning,

waking up at 1pm, yawning extra loudly since today was going to be a messy tiring day.