Chapter 6.1- Despicable Plan

Start from the beginning

I chuckled as I sat back in my wheelchair, a small smile on my face as I began to head towards a realm opening with my doll and Kinoki.

"I can't wait for this trip, I swear! If I had gotten my hands on Meliodas that one time! I would've had him dead!" He rambled on as we were close to the opening, "He hurt my sweet—ack!...Y/N..." he stammered at the end before beginning to fall forward.

Before Kinoki could fully fall with Y/N in his arms, a tall male figure came and grabbed her from his arms, letting him fall before standing by my side.

"Wilson, nice of you to join me. I was getting tired of that Kinoki kid." I laughed as I looked at him.

"So they can't find Meliodas bitch ass? After he vowed to not hurt my daughter?..." Wilson sucked his teeth as he looked down at his daughter, "speaking of the Kinoki kid, he'll be out for a minute. We better get going."

I hummed and rolled my wheelchair through the realm, my doll, and Wilson following behind me as I sighed, "he murdered two of his comrades and ran off with the Goddess princess, can you believe it?!" I laughed a bit until Wilson shot me a glare.

"Sorry Wil', you know I support you. We are childhood friends, I hate what happened to your daughter, I'm glad you got her quick enough."

"If her witch of a mother didn't sell her, this wouldn't have happened.." Wilson said, looking at his daughter with remorse.

"She's gotten strong, she even worked her way up to co-captain. Your nephew was there the entire time, but this isn't your fault Wilson..." I sighed, hesitating to say the next part, "She was pregnant, but the Demon King oddly preserved the baby. It's her second one, the first she didn't know she was expecting and she miscarried due to an attack by the Goddesses."

I watched Wilson's teeth clenched as we traveled along the land, into a dry, desert-like area. The place was windy and it looked like no one dared to travel here, perfect to keep Y/N. She'll be okay, that's for sure.

"I want revenge on him now, Gowther.." Wilson growled, his hair sparking into flames as he stared at his daughter with tears in his eyes. He may have not been the best dad for sure but he for damn sure loved his child.

"Wilson, in due time, we just have to prepare it properly. In the upcoming years, a holy war is going to begin based on the Demon King's need to get back in control of this war. The plan will escalate then. Unfortunately, I know for sure, that I'll be incarcerated at some point hence the Demon King will want me to join the Commandments but I cannot do that. My doll will be on standby for you at that moment. Your daughter will be well over four thousand years old by then." I sighed. "When that time comes, we'll meet up again to set something up many years after."

Wilson looked shocked at my words but understood where I was coming from, it was a waiting game. "Then, will she stay asleep till then? It'll be bad if she wakes up before that Holy War" He sighed.

"Of course, you know I have the abilities for that Wil'..." I say, performing a spell on Y/N. I could see her body relax for once as her father laid her down on the ground, kissing her head. "Dad loves you, my little flame. I'm proud of you." Wilson chuckled through tears brushing her H/C strands back that matched the ones at the ends of his hair.

With a final farewell from the both of us, we returned to the Demon Realm, altering Kinoki's memories as if he was there with me and Wilson went on his way before I returned to the castle with my idiot comrade.

Maybe he'll be useful in the future.

+Meliodas Point of View+

I chuckled as I had Elizabeth by my side, taking down my enemies, those of whom used to be my comrades.