His body pulsed intensely as he felt that Zangetsu was trying to take over his body with one of his eyes slowly changing color.

Zangetsu: Even with your knowledge about me from your world, I'm nothing like him. I'LL SHOW YOU JUST EXACTLY HOW A DEMON WILL TAKE OVER A BODY LIKE YOURS!!!!!

Y/N's right arm grabbed his own throat while Y/N continued to glare at Zangetsu.

Zangetsu: THE MOMENT YOU LEAVE YOUR GUARD DOWN, I'LL TAKE OVER YOUR BODY AND SLAUGHTER THOSE DAMN ANIMALS!!!!!

Y/N slammed his foot onto the puddle silencing Zangetsu feeling utterly annoyed. His right arm slowly relaxed as he regained control of his body.

Y/N: This body is mine and no one else's. Not even some damn fictional anime character.

He clenched his fist tightly as the hot water continued to pour down all over him. After several moments, he turned off the shower and dried himself off before heading to his room and putting on his mercenary attire. Once he was ready, he went to help Vortex pack things up that would be needed for their job. When they got everything that they needed, they left their hideout as Nikolai drove their van heading towards a nearby airport. Upon arriving they went to one of the small hangers where a plane was waiting for them they bored and took off.

Once they were in the air, Y/N looked out the window seeing the sun was starting to set over the horizon. While he stared out the window, he felt someone staring at him.

Y/N: Ya know it's rude to stare at someone.

???: So you know, huh?

Y/N: OBVIOUSLY!!!

He looked over at the person as it was Angela staring at him.

Y/N: Look, cat or whatever you are, if ya got something to say then just say it to my face!

Angela: Well, you're certainly a rude one.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry. Would you prefer I acted more noblely for you, madam? Sarcastically. It's not like I'll ever do that.

Angela: I wouldn't expect that from an arrogant freak like you. Then again, you have no manners given how you act.

Y/N's eye twitched in annoyance hearing this.

Vortex: Hey come on Angela. He's not a bad guy once you get to know him.

Angela rolled her eyes as she got up and sat in a different seat.

Vortex: Don't mind her. She may come off a bit harsh but she's not bad. Just give her some time.

Y/N: Yeah sure whatever. Said looking back out the window.

For the rest of the flight, Y/N kept staring out the window silently for the whole flight. As he stared out the window, he slowly drifted off to sleep and before he knew it, he was out.

Meanwhile, back at the Usagi Manner, Kyoko was reviewing old books about Clockwerk taking in all the recorded details. Her goal was to see if there was any record of a potential weakness that Clockwerk has or any techniques that work on him. She's read over several hundred books, rather skimming through them but has yet to find any useful information about him. Letting out a depressing sigh, she closes her current book feeling utterly annoyed not finding anything useful.

Kyoko: Not a damn useful thing in these books. What am I going to do now?

She rubbed her forehead trying to ease the headache that bothered her. It was clear that Clockwerk was targeting Y/N as well as her daughters. In the past, Clockwerk has attacked the Usagi Clan along with the other shinobi clans with a few instances where her clan and the others were nearly wiped out. The reason why he spared their clan and the others remains an utter mystery even to this day. Some of them speculated that the reason why he spared them was written in one of the history books but was destroyed by Clockwerk to keep the reason a secret.