Crunching at dinner

Start from the beginning

"Wonderful" smiles exclaimed "I'll get frowns to begin dinner immediately"

Smiles turned to frowns and shooed them away,frowns nodded and slowly cowered away into the other room.

"How about I show you to your rooms" smiles gestured for us to follow them as they ascended one of many stair cases. They opened a door to a hall way Allong the hallway the walls were scattered with photos of other weird people like smiles and frowns the photos seemed to go on forever as we descended though the dark hall.

"So are all these paintings your family" lightbulb exclaimed trying to start up conversation.

"Yes I suppose" smiles said in a sollum voice.

"Do they all live here aswell?' lightbulb asked

"They did not anymore though now it just me and frowns" smile's obviously uncomfortable with the conversation said in a dull tone.I just hoped lightbulb wouldn't push them any further

"What happened to them!" Lightbulb said dragging that small amount of hope from me.

Immediately smiles stopped walking staring into the long hallway in silence, I kicked lightbulb in the leg and hit her with the 'searious ly' face paper always gave me when I said something like that.

A few moments later smiles responded "they aren't with us anymore let's not speak of it further" they said as they continued down the hall.lightbulb seemed to have realised she struck a nerve and she didn't ask any further questions.

The awkward silence echoed through the hallway making the discomfort that already came from the house even stronger,luckily it didn't last long as they arrived at a door, smiles pushed the door open to reveal a room the size of all the rooms at hotel oj combined, the bed was humongous littered with blankets and pillows with a large curtain draped above it.

Across from the bed was a window that reached high into the air with large heavy curtains held away from it with big ribbons.

"Wow!" Yin said  looking around the colossal room awe "I DIBS THIS ROOM" screamed Yang running and luging then onto the bed with a bounce "Yang don't be ru- " yin began to say before cutting himself off after realising how comfy the bed was as he sunk into its foam.

"Would you all like individual rooms our Would you like to share two between you" smiles said spinning round to look at me.

"Oh uh" I turn and looked at ballon and lightbulb, balloon was visibly uncomfortable about the idea of being alone in this house all night ,even lightbulb didn't seem to fond of the idea. "Me and yinyang can share a room I don't want Yang breaking anything, so balloon and lightbulb can also share a room" I responded looking down to see a relieved expression on balloons face as he sighed quietly.

"I see I'll show you to lightbulb and balloons Room now" smiles ushered them out of the large room almost shoving balloon out of the way as he did.
Balloon seemed upset at this but didn't say anything.

Lightbulbs pov:

The house was super cool but even I started to feel uneasy especially after the conversation in the conversation I'm the hall about the photos on the walls.

We walked down the hall towards the room me and balloon were staying in, I never thought I'd be hanging out with balloon since I spent most of my time with painty,teat tube and fan but even after his strange tactics in s1 I don't hold grudges so when he came up to me asking if I wanted to go berry picking with him I swiftly agreed I didn't expect to end up in some weird persons mansion, but I couldn't complain to much since they were making us dinner AND they had some super cool bedrooms.